Pre-match Press Conference Up Now

Commander Harris

Commander Harris

just a wee heads up that the pre-match press conference is up on hearts.tv

eggert up first - he's got a cracking accent. :)

Commander Harris
Is it Scotlandic?

it is indeed!

as for the press conference, not much of note today from the Csaba.

just a wee heads up that the pre-match press conference is up on hearts.tv

eggert up first - he's got a cracking accent. :)

Eggert to continue at right back??

Commander Harris

Sounded like that's where Csaba wants him to play at the moment, whether him or thomson play there most regularly is a different question.

Commander Harris
Kello starts, Jonsson at RB is what I got.

I think we should presume Riordan is coming, as he dodged a question on that. :P

maroonlegions
I think we should presume Riordan is coming, as he dodged a question on that. :P

true WHY doge the question ,can he not just say" nae chance, he is not coming, do you think we want him dragging the good name of HMFC around up town when he try"s to get into clubs up town and causes fights when refused".:rolleyes:

Do not understand why Hearts do not put this to bed , if not is he coming.:eek:

The last question asked was - any new players before the deadline ?

Answer - at the moment no !

pretty unambiguous I would have thought ?

Commander Harris

I was joking with my Riordan comment btw.

having said that - "at the moment" is most certainly ambiguous as it suggests the possibility of that changing at another time.

Guest JamboRobbo

FFS. Stop being so negative all the time. It's people like you that spoil JKB. :hobofish:

Oops almost forgot to call you racist as well.

Commander Harris
FFS. Stop being so negative all the time. It's people like you that spoil JKB. :hobofish:

Oops almost forgot to call you racist as well.

you've lost me there JR? :confused:

Guest JamboRobbo
you've lost me there JR? :confused:

just a joke to go with yours. should've put a smiley on the end. I guess you're taking the mickey about people making assumptions cause Csaba dodged a question. I'm mimicking the opposite side of the coin, the people who call others hobos or racist etc for expressing an opinion.

Commander Harris

that's cool. I knew you were joking, just didn't really get it.

:food-smiley-004:

(dex, any chance you could rename food-smiley-004 as it's a good one but it's a bit of a difficult one to remember and I can rarely be arsed searching through the lot to find it :D)

EDIT: just seen your edit. for the record I've never called any Hearts fan a hobo or racist etc for expressing an opinion.

pupstersajambo

Agree sounds like Eggy to start at RB tomorrow, CL thinks he can use his vision more at the RB position rather than DM when he has his back to the opponents, whatever that meant.

One thing I did find strange was when the lass made mention of this year being a change from last when there were lots of changes and was VR happy with that, he gave it some thought, never answered in the end and changed the subject. Never want to read anything into a situation but wasn't happy with that one snippet. Probably nothing in it all and CL's probably just fed up with folk trying to stir things or make things out of nothing.

Ryan Gosling

(dex, any chance you could rename food-smiley-004 as it's a good one but it's a bit of a difficult one to remember and I can rarely be arsed searching through the lot to find it :D)

EDIT: just seen your edit. for the record I've never called any Hearts fan a hobo or racist etc for expressing an opinion.

:hobofish:

:P

Commander Harris
Agree sounds like Eggy to start at RB tomorrow, CL thinks he can use his vision more at the RB position rather than DM when he has his back to the opponents, whatever that meant.

One thing I did find strange was when the lass made mention of this year being a change from last when there were lots of changes and was VR happy with that, he gave it some thought, never answered in the end and changed the subject. Never want to read anything into a situation but wasn't happy with that one snippet. Probably nothing in it all and CL's probably just fed up with folk trying to stir things or make things out of nothing.

I was pre-empting this with my riordan joke.

The fact that he dodged a question could mean any number of things. I personally took it that he couldn't be bothered answering another question on what has happened in the past.

He's said before in previous conferences when asked about last year that he doesn't want to talk about that and want to look forward - he's also said that he wasn't here last year so he can't speak for last year.

toasting is easier to remember.

:toasting:

That is what Rixxy said on the day that about 150 players arrived on deadline day.:eek:

Charlie-Brown

Yes Eggert to continue at right back and with Thomson also talked about as developing well by Csaba - said we had 2 good young players for right back - I think there might not be much of a future left at Hearts for Robbie when he recovers from injury.

BobbyJenkins

I think CL means that when an opponent is chasing Eggy down from behind he finds it difficult to be creative or get out of the situation.

Commander Harris
Hehe. While you're floating around HW looking at press conferences, this is worth a wee look if you haven't seen it already....Andy Driver talking nonsense, basically. And he makes up a whole new word too...apparently Mikey Stewart is 'talismatic'. I like that.

:biggrin:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/News/0,,10289~1371514,00.html

good word! :biggrin:

I think it could make sense etymologically too.

jamboinglasgow
Hehe. While you're floating around HW looking at press conferences, this is worth a wee look if you haven't seen it already....Andy Driver talking nonsense, basically. And he makes up a whole new word too...apparently Mikey Stewart is 'talismatic'. I like that.

:biggrin:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/sub/News/0,,10289~1371514,00.html

loved the "so what do you think with mikey coming in he will add?"

Driver looking puzzled, then realises "oh you mean Tullburg thought you meant stewart"

For some reason that really made me laugh.

Kello starts, Jonsson at RB is what I got.

he also says it wont do JTs(thats Jason Thomson NOT Jam Tarts) confidence much good if he is dropped (I know he was rested on weds) so I think EJ willbe back on bench 2morrow:p

Archived