Welcome New striker

hmfc4eva2

Just been to get tickets for tomorrow and csaba was shaking hands with a chap about 6ft 2" lets hope this is either an agent doing a deal or a new striker himself if it is he looked in good condition although never recongised him black hair.

Malcolm Tucker
Just been to get tickets for tomorrow and csaba was shaking hands with a chap about 6ft 2" lets hope this is either an agent doing a deal or a new striker himself if it is he looked in good condition although never recongised him black hair.

Or maybe it was a fan who said hello?

Hopefully it's a striker. Doubtful though.

Saw a big bloke with Makela on Wednesday outside the ground that wasn't Tullberg. Although may have been our new keeper!

Walter Bishop

Yep there`s a good chance we do our transfer deals in the ticket office !!! :hobofish:

I saw a big lad in Gorgie with a Maroon sweat top on carrying an Adidas bag.

Might be nothing but it could be our 20 goal a season machine.;)

heartsfc_fan

Not saying you are wrong, but what happened if the guy was like 5 foot nothing and walked with a limp....would you be assuming the same? ;)

If it is our new striker, it will be a lad from Kaunas :rolleyes:

I saw him to,kicked an empty ribena carton of the pavement and onto the road,good right foot on him by all accounts,defo our man.:)

maroonlegions

seen Nade out side Greggs with a bag full of stake bakes when suddenly the boy he was with done a great shoulder charge on Nade which caused the bag of stake bakes to fall out of Nades hands as it did the boy done a perfect trap and hold then flicked the bag up with his right foot and volleyed the bag of stake bakes right across the road were they ended up in a rubbish bin , Nade looked impressed but a little bit p***** off.:rolleyes:

I saw a guy in a blue strip in the Falkirk area knocking in a goal first game of the season

Not sure but he might have been our 20 goal a season striker, without even having to have spent money on a transfer fee, if we handnt sold him for pennies at some point....:rolleyes:

Looked at those pictures..........who were they?

First one is Bojan mamic

Second one is Luka Anicic

Kaunas booooooooooooooooo

Commander Harris
First one is Bojan mamic

Second one is Luka Anicic

Kaunas booooooooooooooooo

both non-eu nationals.

both non-eu nationals.

Yup, as discussed yesterday

Unless they have dual nationality

Unfortunately neither are high profile enough players (eg good enough ;)) to be able to find out much info on the net....

Doctor FinnBarr
Not saying you are wrong, but what happened if the guy was like 5 foot nothing and walked with a limp....would you be assuming the same? ;)

If it is our new striker, it will be a lad from Kaunas :rolleyes:

Thats the bloke from the Jolly Judge isn't it?

:rolleyes:

WeeToonJambo
Saw a big bloke with Makela on Wednesday outside the ground that wasn't Tullberg. Although may have been our new keeper!

It was our new goalkeeper.

Where and when did you get your tickets?

Where and when did you get your tickets?

I was wandering the same, as Riccarton does not have a ticket office?

"Hello Robbie Neilson!!!"

Archived