Pyramids were great for the Egyptians thousands of years ago

bighalders

Unfortunately they are no use to Scottish football teams. To seek confirmation just look at Hearts league position since the Pyramid came back into fashion, as a source for "footballers" and "coaches" as opposed to somewhere to bury your dead.

We've finished 4th then 8th. We've taken players and coaches and yes some have worked but many haven't. It was an absolute diaster of an experiment, so lets end it now. Too many Chervenkovs and Bennys to make the Velickas worthwhile.

Csaba if you truly are your own man, end this link now. Currently 50% of the football related employees since Csaba's arrival have come from Kaunas. This is only because of the Vlad links and nothing to do with football. If this really was the answer and Hearts had stolen a great advantage over their competitors, surely some would have jumped on the bandwagon by now, and several clubs in Scotland would be getting players from similar sources. This has not happened because Hearts attempts can be held up as horrific failures. To avoid a repeat of last season, look elsewhere for players/coaches/advisors/medicine men/black boxes/medicine sticks etc.

Seymour M Hersh

It's all in the construction of the pyramid BH. Done properly it could be good for the club as well.

It's all in the construction of the pyramid BH. Done properly it could be good for the club as well.

Aye, and done poorly, it all comes crashing down.

FFS take a happy pill you.

Not just yet SMH,I'm going out at 5.30 so I don't want to over do the happiness thing and burn myself out.

Archived