Check this ***** trying to ridicule our league cup crowd

vegas-voss

only to be shot down by his fellow posters.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=127687

Yet another utter tool in a sea of utter tools.

Loved Lapsed hibby's comment about crowd size being all we have left to clutch at !! :107years:

The sad thing is I believe both he and the opening poster are being serious.

The stupidity of some of them over there is truly frightening.

Guest juvehearts
Doesn't look any worse than some of the cr ap we have on here TBH.

Yeah but the difference is that we dont go on about our croud attendance.

Fozzyonthefence
Yeah but the difference is that we dont go on about our croud attendance.

Eh, yes we do! There's always folk on here going on about the semi crowd / disguised as empty seats, etc.

Wow, how cutting edge.

Who cares what they have to say?

Anyone that can be arsed posting in this thread?

Doh!!

Anyone who has access to their site should remind them about their crowd at the semi-final against us and also remind them that it was the diddy cup, less Jambos are interested in this trophy compared to their lot. Plenty wee teams have won this cup in the last few years, Raith Rovers, Hibs , Livingston.

Just been on their official site...I think for the first time...how sh**e is it by the way..they make us spew up...

heartsfc_fan
Just been on their official site...I think for the first time...how sh**e is it by the way..they make us spew up...

I was on their site the other day. Rather s*** isn't it?

Was only half listening to the Sportsound prog and didn't really latch on to the origins of said 14k crowd

Surely one of the GBC team could suss that attendance was a bit unlikely for a CIS midweek game ?..............feck, it's even unlikely for a Saturday SPL game down there :107years:

The Old Tolbooth

What gets me is the ones who were at the game, one of them thought there actually was 14000 there ffs, surely you would know if there was that many there and no one could be that stupid, could they?

Captain Lithuania
What gets me is the ones who were at the game, one of them thought there actually was 14000 there ffs, surely you would know if there was that many there and no one could be that stupid, could they?

Only in Leith!

Guest juvehearts
Eh, yes we do! There's always folk on here going on about the semi crowd / disguised as empty seats, etc.

Ah yes,

thats different my friend,

it was the national big cup semi final, IMO one that should never be forgotten. :107years: :107years:

"friends listening on the radio said it sounded really busy"Oh that'l be right then, we can just ignore the others who were actually at the game, and indeed the official attendance, cos a few of your pals thought it sounded like a big crowd....****

Bonnie Prince Charlie

One of the newspapers quoted the 14,874 crowd - probably the daily ******. Funny thing is I was listening to Radio Scotland last night and they said it was fantastic that Hibs got such a big crowd and it was probably due to them being a "good CIS team". You would have thought the BBC would checked out the facts rather than take info from 1 newspaper.

Ray Winstone

I couldnt care less what the 'Hobos' have to say for themselves.

I would rather focus on our own game tomorow and getting the 3 points we need.

Pants Shaton

Can we please put this issue to bed, with a couple of FACTS:

Hearts v Airdrie : 6,844

Hibs v Morton : 6,329

Two crap attendances but one is crapper than the other.

Better call Saul

CLUTCHIN AT STRAWS LOYAL

Glasgow Jambo

Lets just wait till we play the Docker's down in Dumpsville, and only then should we be interacting with the ongoings of the Le*th Vermin. Who cares what they do in between HEARTS v H**s games.

Lets just wait till we play the Docker's down in Dumpsville, and only then should we be interacting with the ongoings of the Le*th Vermin. Who cares what they do in between HEARTS v H**s games.

rite on brother! ive said it once and i will say it again who cares what those [filter edit] think or say their full of pish the trampy minimhanks dont care if we had 2 and they had 200000 there would still be more class from the gorgie boys every dfay of the week scaffy wee bassas.

We were charged a flat rate of ?15, yet you were ?8 for ST's and ?12 for the general public.

Puts it into perspective.;)

To be honest, the crowds were crap because we both thought we were going through to the next round. It looked easy on paper.

Lessons to be learned in both camps.

We were charged a flat rate of ?15, yet you were ?8 for ST's and ?12 for the general public.

Puts it into perspective.;)

To be honest, the crowds were crap because we both thought we were going through to the next round. It looked easy on paper.

Lessons to be learned in both camps.

dream on hobo **** you are just backtraking cos you and your m8s look silly went to fester rd dressed as seats :107:

dream on hobo **** you are just backtraking cos you and your m8s look silly went to fester rd dressed as seats :107:

hobo ****?

Take it your not willing to discuss our teams..and fans mutual lack of respect for this round of the league cup?

Archived