Pospisil

heartsfc_fan

heartsfc_fan

Right I was bored eariler, so decided to go on wikipedia and see how our former players are getting on.

Most notably Pospisil...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michal_Pospisil

If you notice at the bottom of the text it says this:

On 19 January 2008 he was transferred to K. Sint-Truidense V.V. in Belgium.[1]. However, having failed to settle in Belgium, Pospisil decided to move back into British football with Newcastle United who agreed a six month loan deal with Sint-Truidense near the end of the summer transfer window. This move was designed to help the Magpies during an injury crisis during which Damien Duff, Shola Ameobi, Alan Smith, Mark Viduka and Obafemi Martins were all injured.

:eek:

Is that true?

heartsfc_fan
Pretty certain its not

Nothing on Newcastle's Wiki page.

I would scroll though their website...but I can't be bothered :rolleyes:

Likewise I would find their fans forum, register and ask...but....(aye you guessed it) I can't be bothered

Commander Harris
Right I was bored eariler, so decided to go on wikipedia and see how our former players are getting on.

Most notably Pospisil...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michal_Pospisil

If you notice at the bottom of the text it says this:

On 19 January 2008 he was transferred to K. Sint-Truidense V.V. in Belgium.[1]. However, having failed to settle in Belgium, Pospisil decided to move back into British football with Newcastle United who agreed a six month loan deal with Sint-Truidense near the end of the summer transfer window. This move was designed to help the Magpies during an injury crisis during which Damien Duff, Shola Ameobi, Alan Smith, Mark Viduka and Obafemi Martins were all injured.

:eek:

Is that true?

I'd hazzard a guess at no chance.

just some comedy genius editing Pospisil's wiki. in fact, it now reads slough town.

heartsfc_fan
I'd hazzard a guess at no chance.

just some comedy genius editing Pospisil's wiki. in fact, it now reads slough town.

LOL :rofl:

So it does!!

I wonder who that was......;)

Say What Again
Not really...he was powder puff and his scoring record with us was poor.

He'd fit right in with our current crop then.

Still with Sint Truiden and back after an absence, but he hasn't featured in many of their recent cup exploits including the 'monsterscore' 7-1 defeat of Charleroi. I have had the dubious pleasure of seeing some of their games on Belgian television and the standard is extremely poor. He and Besilija did not look out of place last season, and the adjective hapless is applicable to both, though I'm sure some on here can think of more colourful words.

He'd fit right in with our current crop then.

Bednar was the same, for a laddie who was what? 6'2? He was a girl's blouse. Couldn't jump on a trampoline!!! Fair enough he's rattled the goals in last season with WBA under a decent manager but with us he was a lazy, money grabbing tit (sounds familiar don't it!!)

Archived