bus to hamilton

kenny black

anyone know any buses going on sat from livingston/ west lothian will be working there in morning so easier to leave from there. iknow livi and broxburn had buses but cant find any info.

Captain Lithuania
anyone know any buses going on sat from livingston/ west lothian will be working there in morning so easier to leave from there. iknow livi and broxburn had buses but cant find any info.

I'm getting the train but I have no clue how to get there..

somebody posted on here yesterday about a train leaving haymarket at around 1pm and getting into hamilton central for 1.45 ish. obv that involves a train from livi north to haymarket which will cost about 3 quid!!!

I will be on the bus leaving robbos at 11.30!!!

Billy the Jambo

You can get a train direct to Motherwell and a train from there to Hamilton. I dont know the exact details but a mate was telling me on wednesday that is how he is doing it. I suppose you will have to call rail enquiries for times

Sergio Garcia

Trains from Motherwell to Hamilton are quite regular, every 20mins i believe although thats off the top of my head.

Luckily for me I get the train from Lanark so easy enough train ride for me,a nd with my weekly ticket for work, itll be a nice free ride!!!! More beer tokens to spend!

The football transport guru that is SJH1874 has us with return tickets from Livingston South & West Calder > Hamilton return for ?4 each!!!!!

:band::av-1001::653::mj_zivili:

MacDonald Jardine
somebody posted on here yesterday about a train leaving haymarket at around 1pm and getting into hamilton central for 1.45 ish. obv that involves a train from livi north to haymarket which will cost about 3 quid!!!

I will be on the bus leaving robbos at 11.30!!!

Hamilton West is right by the ground.

Archived