Italian Football

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

Very disappoionted ift this is the case.

Serie A [and B] is far superiior to the E/SPL.

C5 claimed their ratings were too low last season to justify paying for another year so they dropped the coverage, as of yet no other station has decided to carry it on.

So no more Laura indeed :yadayada::yadayada::yadayada:

Setanta now have the rights live to Italian Football.

Can't find anything via the Setanta site, however other Italian footy blogs are stating that Setanta have the rights for this coming season.

Broadcasting starts from August 30th with live games on Saturday & Sunday evenings from Serie A & B.

On a positive, it means we don't have to look and listen to that herbert, Chappers anymore and we get the 'oracle' that is James Richardson. :cool:

C5 claimed their ratings were too low last season to justify paying for another year so they dropped the coverage, as of yet no other station has decided to carry it on.

So no more Laura indeed :yadayada::yadayada::yadayada:

Gutted, I loved Laura

Can't find anything via the Setanta site, however other Italian footy blogs are stating that Setanta have the rights for this coming season.

Broadcasting starts from August 30th with live games on Saturday & Sunday evenings from Serie A & B.

On a positive, it means we don't have to look and listen to that herbert, Chappers anymore and we get the 'oracle' that is James Richardson. :cool:

It's def on i seen the advert for it on Setanta on sunday night.

Setanta now have the rights live to Italian Football.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I saw James Richardson on Setanta the other night and he said the same.

loveofthegame
Very disappoionted ift this is the case.

Serie A [and B] is far superiior to the E/SPL.

Are you saying you think that Serie A is far superior to the English Premiership?!

If so i hope you are joking, as that is a load of bollocks.

Serie A is absolutely awful to watch. I hate Italian football.

Are you sure?

Just looking at the listings on Sky. And there are no Italian games scheduled to be shown on Saturday or Sunday. Which is a bummer as on Saturday Inter are away to Samp. And on the Sunday La Viola are home to Juve.

Just had a look at my TV guide and it has live European League Football on Setanta2 at 1900 on Saturday. Serie A perhaps?

Just had a look at my TV guide and it has live European League Football on Setanta2 at 1900 on Saturday. Serie A perhaps?

As i said, the Italian season doesn't start till August 30th.

:)

Perth to Paisley
Are you saying you think that Serie A is far superior to the English Premiership?!

I hope you are Joking

Serie A is absolutely fantastic to watch. I love Italian football

Was at the final Milan Derby of last season.

Miland needed the points for Champ League and Inter were going for the Campioship.

The San Siro is awesome, the atmosphere electric, the banter between the fans, flares, banners all had to be seen to be believed, the supporters are absolutely nuts.

The game was tremendous, the players don't tend to rush about like our own breed of headless chickens in the centre of the park, but when they get to the final third they go for it.

Loved the whole experience those tubes who say the OF is the greatest derby in the world should get out more.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

They're both crap. The only decent league in Europe for occassional competition is the German league.

A league so bad, its teams have won various European trophies on 28 occasions, not to mention producing players of which its national side has won four World Cups and one European Championship.

Wish our league was just as dull!

Archived