Well Done Miko

jambotony

I couldn't see this anywhere but just thought i would like to say Well Done Miko! i thought he was very good last night (Tin Hat On) i thought he looked lively and the only player who looked like creating anything. Our goal threat went when he went off last night.

Malcolm Tucker
Subbing him off was madness.

Unless he was injured or something obviously.

Pretty sure he felt something after his miss. He was on the floor stretching for a couple of minutes and right enough, couple of mins later he's subbed.

I think had he stayed fit, Chesney would have been on for Obua instead.

Looked lively and got into dangerous positions but his final ball is still lacking. Granted the movemnt of our attackers is limited but his decision making is still not quite there.

Would say that himself, along with Driver and Chesney always offer a threat when they are on the park but to varying degrees their final ball or finishing can let them down.

Pretty sure he felt something after his miss. He was on the floor stretching for a couple of minutes and right enough, couple of mins later he's subbed.

I think had he stayed fit, Chesney would have been on for Obua instead.

It was either cramp or a pulled hamstring. I think it was cramp

Worked hard enough, but no end product.

Agreed. Miko was simply not good enough.

His delivery into the box lacked no variation and was mopped up every time. Chesney was far more effective and more direct.

heartsfc_fan
I couldn't see this anywhere but just thought i would like to say Well Done Miko! i thought he was very good last night (Tin Hat On) i thought he looked lively and the only player who looked like creating anything. Our goal threat went when he went off last night.

I agree.

I think if we have Miko on the right and Driver on the left that would be acceptable

Malcolm Tucker
It was either cramp or a pulled hamstring. I think it was cramp

Yeh that was my thought as well. Not sure Csaba wanted to risk him.

HMFCjamieHMFC

His delivery into the box lacked no variation and was mopped up every time. Chesney was far more effective and more direct.

he was best player by a mile and if had put in a good cross who would get on the end of it

he was best player by a mile and if had put in a good cross who would get it

Once or twice he put in decent balls into the box, If only wee Robbo was 20 years younger again!!

Forever Maroon

I'll not have this, Miko is cr@p, not good enough & should have been returned home after being sent of against rangers for the 4th time.

Waste of time, space, energy, air, oxygen etc....

The final 3rd and the end product is clearly a problem area and it's often the case that we don't choose the right ball but I actually think the wide men's delivery is sometimes made to look worse than it is as we simply don't have the quality of strikers attacking the correct areas to make the crosses count.

On Saturday especially we whipped over several cracking balls which bounced ight along the six yard line with no takers. Likewise last night we got to the byline on a few occasions but what a surprise nobody in the frontline has a clue where to run.

He played well and was definitely our best player. It will be interesting to see how much better he'll be when/if we get some half decent strikers to play balls into.

Billy the Jambo
I'll not have this, Miko is cr@p, not good enough & should have been returned home after being sent of against rangers for the 4th time.

Well said that man

JAMBOJAMBOJAMBO

Miko is a waste of space...

Comments of any positive nature only lengthen the period of his stay at Hearts.

Once or twice he put in decent balls into the box, If only wee Robbo was 20 years younger again!!

Aye, and 20 stone lighter.

What a cracking first post. :eek:

HMFCjamieHMFC

I never knew anybody in power read kickback

Chad Sexington

He was excellent.

Ran his heart out and looked dangerous.

If his mates had followed his example we would have won comfortably.

:mad:

Looked lively and got into dangerous positions but his final ball is still lacking. Granted the movemnt of our attackers is limited but his decision making is still not quite there.

Would say that himself, along with Driver and Chesney always offer a threat when they are on the park but to varying degrees their final ball or finishing can let them down.

Disagree with that.

Miko put a couple of very good low balls into the six yard box expecting (hoping?) a striker to attack the near post. Hardly his fault that our guys were playing statues at the time.

Miko expects everyone to think as fast as he does.

Chad Sexington
Disagree with that.

Miko put a couple of very good low balls into the six yard box expecting (hoping?) a striker to attack the near post. Hardly his fault that our guys were playing statues at the time.

I was pulling my hair out last night at the good balls into the box that were wasted.

Nobody attacked the space or gambled to get on the end of something. They were waiting for every ball to land straight at them.

It was horrendous.

Guest JamboRobbo

Miko did his best. Chesney did his best too. Chesney's best is better than Miko's IMO.

Also wonder what Chesney has to do to get a chance. Miko gets a red card, but as soon as he's back available, he's straight back ahead of Chesney in the pecking order.....why exactly?

hearts_crazy

I agree and disagree. He was our best player, but when Ches came on he was our best player, and looked more likely to carve open their defence.

Both these players are very much underestimated by a lot of folk on here, it's a Lithuanian thing apparently, we aren't allowed to like them.

Thought Miko was a bright light in a pile of sh...

1 up front v a rubbish 1st Div team... Eggy at right back? no Driver? and then Miko (best player on the pitch by a mile) taken off... ?????

One thing that drives me mental are gay floaty crosses... why float a cross in? what's the point? get it hammered in. deflections mistakes etc etc not aggressive enough IMO.

Hopefully Mikos doubters (apart from the idiots only interested in giving the players negativity cos it makes them feel important) will have seen the guy is seriously talented and a real danger... his diving days are well past him and he looks like a man determined to prove himself, a bit of encouragement wouldn't go a miss...

JAMBOJAMBOJAMBO

The Lithuanian thing just happens to be because they're all terrible. If a player can be found that has talent we'll all stop moaning when we sign KFC ladyboys.

Miko is an absolute liability when we don't have the ball and simply isn't good enough going forward to be given his self-assumed free role. We've just become so used to it, we're just pleased if he doesn't get himself sent off.

Just last week my mates were talking about how we'd even prefer Boyack over Miko. Now that really puts things in perspective doesn't it!! haha...please, someone agree!?

Miko did his best. Chesney did his best too. Chesney's best is better than Miko's IMO.

Also wonder what Chesney has to do to get a chance. Miko gets a red card, but as soon as he's back available, he's straight back ahead of Chesney in the pecking order.....why exactly?

Re-arrange these words into a sentence, is lovechild Romanov my miko Mr...

Father Tiresias

I'll give you 1 guess!! :eek:

Malinga the Swinga
Re-arrange these words into a sentence, is lovechild Romanov my miko Mr...

Nope, can't make a coherent sentence out of that. What should it be?

theescapehouse

Were you at the game last night?Yes he gets himself sent off for stupid things but he consistently puts the effort in and in my opinion had a decent game last night, Agreed that he made the same cross a lot of times, which isnt great, i wouldnt go as far as to call him 'cr@p' however as he more than made up for it with hard work up and down the park.

Colonel Kurtz
Disagree with that.

His crosses never beat the first defender.

If he plays at ER he will be sent off

hearts_crazy
The Lithuanian thing just happens to be because they're all terrible. If a player can be found that has talent we'll all stop moaning when we sign KFC ladyboys.

Miko is an absolute liability when we don't have the ball and simply isn't good enough going forward to be given his self-assumed free role. We've just become so used to it, we're just pleased if he doesn't get himself sent off.

Just last week my mates were talking about how we'd even prefer Boyack over Miko. Now that really puts things in perspective doesn't it!! haha...please, someone agree!?

No, but there's no point in explaining why

don't know if your a hobo or not, but that description made me laugh... and is probably quite representative at times.

I seriously don't rate Miko that much... he maybe only shines sometimes, because basically the rest of our team is just not very good

His crosses never beat the first defender.

If he plays at ER he will be sent off

Indeed. Exactly what I'm saying. He expects a striker worth the name to nip in ahead of the defender at the near post. No-one moves and Miko looks bad !

Probably agree about ER :sad:

I know nothing about rugby but am happy to pass an opinion on individual players and sytems of play. It is clear that a considerable number of JKB contributors are likewise about football and I do not have a problem with this indeed it is a healthy situation. I do however know quite a bit about football and my view on Miko is that he is energetic,lacks football intelligence( knowing where to run and when,how to show to recieve a pass etc) and does not have ,most importantly, an end product to his play. This has been his problem from the day he arrived, I think some four years ago, and clearly he does not have the wherewithall to improve so I think it is time to send him home.

Nope, can't make a coherent sentence out of that. What should it be?

Ok just for you, Miko is my lovechild, Mr Romanov.

:rolleyes:

Malinga the Swinga
Ok just for you, Miko is my lovechild, Mr Romanov.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, doesn't make gramatical sense, unless you are telling Mr Romanov that Miko is your love child.

john brownlee

Because he IS better and by a mile , BTW I ended up going and Mico was the only player that looked like he could break the ten man defence. I did think we played very well it is hard against a team determinded to defend the way st helens did last night.

Seen it all before and its not uncommon for us to get beat in that way. We always have to score when playing a team like that (like the way rankers played in the euro) Its a spoiling game I hated when leavin done it with us.

But its part of the game some you win some you loose, but apart from that we had 98% of the game mind you a good percentage was in our own half, more shoots on goal, bought the best out of their goalie, I think that what hearts will learn from this game is you can have all the flair, tippy tappy football, but here in scotland the other teams soon catch on and let you do that for long periods of the game "sook it up" is the phrase used.

Look out for a change of tatics in the next few games

It is beyond my understanding how anyone can rate Miko. As I said previously or to summarise - he is brainless!

Archived