NO MORE MIDFIELDERS PLEASE

dellboy1971

CAN SHABBA NOT SEE WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE MIDFIELDERS

BUT NEED

2 STRIKERS THAT CAN FINISH

RIGHT BACK

LEFT BACK

WHAT DO YOU THINK

I agree Del but can you take caps lock off please?

Our full backs are terrible and none of our team can finish. The same flaws as last season are still there.

Commander Harris

BUT NEED

RIGHT BACK

LEFT BACK

WHAT DO YOU THINK

I'm sure we're after a striker and we've got a couple to come back to full fitness, he obviously thinks RB is a problem given he played Eggert there last night and has said he'd like some cover for that position. so yes, Csaba seems to agree with you. :)

lowercase is fun too! :)

Guest GhostHunter

Can we just stop beating around the bush ?

Romanov - Can we PLEASE have a brand new and shiny 1st XI - preferrably all from Serie A or the top tier of the EPL.

:)

hearts_crazy

Based upon our midfield's inability to get through what was admittedly a well drilled and tight defence last night then yes we do need more midfielders, but not defensive ones though, a replacement for Larry, who obviously isn't interested would be good for a start. I agree that a proven goal scorer is essential for us to progress, we are completely toothless up front at the moment.

Oh, and stop shouting, I can hardly hear myself think in this computer.

LOUD NOISES!

In all seriousness, I honestly don't think our wing back are worse than the rest of the SPL and I would argue that we only need one striker that can score alot because we have at least a couple who would play well beside a proper poacher.

Having said that, I would love for sombody to explain to me where we are meant to magic up this 20+ goals a season striker people are on about. Unless sombody has one locked in their shed...

BUT NEED

RIGHT BACK

LEFT BACK

WHAT DO YOU THINK

Miko, Chesney, Beslija - Right Mid

Eggy, Ruben, Karipidis, Polish dude - Defensive Mid

Driver, Obua, Ksanvicious, Left Mid

Larry, Stewart, Bruno, Centre/Attacking Centre Mid

How are the young laddies like Husband, Copil and any other midfielder in the youth teams expected to feel when they can see there is a next to feck all chance of getting a game in the first team. Decisions need to be made on how to get 1 or 2 midfielders out, and fast.

I think Jonsson did ok at right back last night and if he has no chance of getting a game infront of back four then I'd be happy to see him given a run there. Left back we have Wallace and maybe Obua if Wallace can't play. Jonny Brown too.

Def need 1 more striker, we already have Tullberg with Glen, Nade & Mole. Makela's time may be up after his game against well and several poor performaces in pre-season by all accounts.

Guest JamboRobbo
No more midfielders and what do we get today a diddy from kaunas in midfield..................

It's almost like someone reads JKB, reads what the fans DON'T want, then goes out and does exactly that just to spite us. :P

Archived