So was everyone **** last night.

vegas-voss

Was working last night so don't know anything other than we lost on penalties.Did not even know until i came on here that Airdrie finished with 10 men.So did anyone come away with passmarks or was it generally just a poor display by everyone.

Buffalo Bill
Was working last night so don't know anything other than we lost on penalties.Did not even know until i came on here that Airdrie finished with 10 men.So did anyone come away with passmarks or was it generally just a poor display by everyone.

I thought Kello and Miko were excellent.

Chesney did well when he came on, as did Nade (just my opinion). Berra and Zali were ok too and love him or loathe him: Mikey Stewart at least looked interested, unlike Larry Kingston.

Buffalo Bill

Seymour M Hersh

Chesney did well when he came on, as did Nade (just my opinion). Berra and Zali were ok too and love him or loathe him: Mikey Stewart at least looked interested, unlike Larry Kingston.

Buffalo Bill

Miko was dire! End of, Fact!! etc etc.

Buffalo Bill

Cheers BB

Kingston really should be punted, i am struggling to think of the last time he played well (in a competitive game) for us.

Total waste of space.

Miko was dire! End of, Fact!! etc etc.

Miko was really really good, both going forwards & tracking back & tackling. Jonsson at right back also got pass marks from me.

Seymour M Hersh
Miko was really really good, both going forwards & tracking back & tackling. Jonsson at right back also got pass marks from me.

Opinions I suppose but only Kello got pass marks in my opinion.

Cut The Crap

Always fancied doing one of these. :P

Kello - Did what he had to do. One excellent save first-hal. Doesn't loook like another Kurskis thankfully.

Jonsson - Solid enough at RB. Better than Thomson, no worse than Robbie.

Zaliukas - Solid

Berra - Twice had to be rescued by Kello after poor clearances. Wears the armband but it's Zal and Stewart who actually captain the team.

Wallace - Lacked energy going forward, which often left Obua with few options. Then again Obua often left him exposed...

Karipidis - Need more creativity than this, even from a so-called defensive midfielder.

Miko - Quick running got him into good positions, lack of ability meant he could do nothing from those positions. Poor deliveries and a horrendous miss just before he went off.

Stewart - Tried too hard to cover the inadequacies of those around him, eventually nullifying his own effectiveness. Horrendous miss just before the end.

Obua - Hard to tell what his role was. At face value, it was a positionally-indisciplined, powder-puff performance which frequently left his team-mates exposed. Does not bode well.

Kingston - Linked the play quite, but really we should be expecting more than a couple of nice reverse passes per game.

Mole - Ran hard and got himself into the right positions but little to no service from the wide positions. One effort well saved, allowed another decent cross to run under his foot.

Cesnauskis - Better in extra time where he had clearly been told to run straight at defenders. Was involved in all our best moves towards the end of the match.

Ksanavicius - Waste of skin.

Nade - Not the worst he's played in maroon. Should have been on much earlier.

Archived