romanovs signing policy

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

it's time for romanov to re invest some of the 12 million gordon, bednar and pospisil money back into the team! we need a quality right back, a quality defensive midfielder and a quality penalty box striker at the very least. and i don't mean loan signings as we must have set a world record for loan signings! this is not what romanov promised' how many of thepresent players do you think would have got into leveins or burleys team? and csaba the negative 1 man up front is crap and not the hearts way at home

That money is all long gone on player registration fees (?3.8m for the last accounts), fines to the SFA, player and manager and official's compromise agreements, planning permission preparation and most of all in our top player's hip pockets (and by extension, car dealers and estate agents etc).

The cost cutting has continued this summer with the manager and new coaching staff all on the cheap as well as cheap replacements for the highly paid likes of Pinilla, Tall and McCann.

Guest jambomickey
That money is all long gone on player registration fees (?3.8m for the last accounts), fines to the SFA, player and manager and official's compromise agreements, planning permission preparation and most of all in our top player's hip pockets (and by extension, car dealers and estate agents etc).

The cost cutting has continued this summer with the manager and new coaching staff all on the cheap as well as cheap replacements for the highly paid likes of Pinilla, Tall and McCann.

how much has that disgrace of a man romanov cost us with pay offs to managers, fines etc? his mismanagement has cost us millions

how much has that disgrace of a man romanov cost us with pay offs to managers, fines etc? his mismanagement has cost us millions

To be fair, it has only been possible to have the quality of the 2005-6 team and Cup win, CL qualification, and then the finance for the recent losses due to his control of UBIG/Ukio Bankas. It has cost his companies millions.

Yep, how much has Romanov spent of his own money on Hearts, if he had spent his own money, the Hearts debt would not have increased. He's wasted millions and millions of pounds of Hearts money. Now is the time to redemm himself................... but he won't!

Yep, how much has Romanov spent of his own money on Hearts, if he had spent his own money, the Hearts debt would not have increased. He's wasted millions and millions of pounds of Hearts money. Now is the time to redemm himself................... but he won't!

I don't think that the fans have the right to demand that the owner puts money into the club.

I think that the financial running of the club has been lunatic, but that is the prerogative of the owner.

If I spend on a credit card am I spending my money or the banks money?

Vlad has run up a debt against his name that he will have to settle one day.

So he has spent his money, lots of it, not very wisely most of the time either!

it's time for romanov to re invest some of the 12 million gordon, bednar and pospisil money back into the team! we need a quality right back, a quality defensive midfielder and a quality penalty box striker at the very least. and i don't mean loan signings as we must have set a world record for loan signings! this is not what romanov promised' how many of thepresent players do you think would have got into leveins or burleys team? and csaba the negative 1 man up front is crap and not the hearts way at home

Ain't gonna happen

To be fair, it has only been possible to have the quality of the 2005-6 team and Cup win, CL qualification, and then the finance for the recent losses due to his control of UBIG/Ukio Bankas. It has cost his companies millions.

???????????????????

Jam Tarts 1874

Hearts still have a significant debt, how much debt do you think Hearts should have?

You make reference to Romanov "promises", I think you will find it very hard to produce any evidence of such promises if asked to do so.

Romanov has personally given Hearts ?2m, he is also entitled to take ?2.5m in the redemption of loan notes owed to him by Hearts, but he has not done so and has not taken the interest due to him by Hearts for these loan notes either. His company has also converted ?12m owed to it by Hearts into shares that are effectively worthless unless Hearts start to make profits, how much more financial commitment do you want?

Hearts will have to make do with pretty much the squad as it is. Csaba has the team better organised and is making progress. I suspect he knows more about managing a team than you do, so I think he should be given more than 4 competitive games before he is judged by you. :rolleyes:

Hearts still have a significant debt, how much debt do you think Hearts should have?

You make reference to Romanov "promises", I think you will find it very hard to produce any evidence of such promises if asked to do so.

Romanov has personally given Hearts ?2m, he is also entitled to take ?2.5m in the redemption of loan notes owed to him by Hearts, but he has not done so and has not taken the interest due to him by Hearts for these loan notes either. His company has also converted ?12m owed to it by Hearts into shares that are effectively worthless unless Hearts start to make profits, how much more financial commitment do you want?

Hearts will have to make do with pretty much the squad as it is. Csaba has the team better organised and is making progress. I suspect he knows more about managing a team than you do, so I think he should be given more than 4 competitive games before he is judged by you. :rolleyes:

THINK THAT'S A PRETTY FAIR POST TBH.

We have to cut our cloth accordingly now - there's a credit crunch on you know. :)

Archived