Under 10s

Alan_R

Anyone watch the under 10s game at half time, pitch nearest the wheatfield stand.

The wee boy who took 2 goals quite well looked good for his age. Also found it amusing how serious they all seemed to take it. It was the most entertaining part last night.

Anyone watch the under 10s game at half time, pitch nearest the wheatfield stand.

The wee boy who took 2 goals quite well looked good for his age. Also found it amusing how serious they all seemed to take it. It was the most entertaining part last night.

Get him in the 1st team I say!

I agree it was great entertainment and they all had a few tricks in their locker.

Colonel Kurtz
Get him in the 1st team I say!

I agree it was great entertainment and they all had a few tricks in their locker.

nonsense

theyr not good enough for Hearts,first Division at best,will never make it at Hearts,if thats the best young players weve got then god help us,is that all the Academy can produce.........

jamboinglasgow

I agree, I found it the most iinteresting part of the night. They would have had a great night playing in front of crowds who cheered when they scored, and applauded their good moves.

Its always good to get the young ones playing at tyne to show what we have in the way of youth and the style they play. Thought there were some neat moves made by the youngsters, some good passing but of course they are a long way from being near the finished article but that will be what the next at least 10 years will let them do.

Also I was a bit confused about one as I couldn't tell if the player was a boy or girl, if it is a boy his mother should get his hair cut cause it is never good for a boy to look like a girl.

loveofthegame

As i posted last night it was my wee cousin in the red boots by the Wheatfield Stand who zinged one top corner. He loved every minute of it- was the only part of last night i enjoyed.

Couple of good wee players, they're so young and its 6 years before we'll know if any of them will get near making it but they have to start somewhere. Keep up the good work.

As i posted last night it was my wee cousin in the red boots by the Wheatfield Stand who zinged one top corner. He loved every minute of it- was the only part of last night i enjoyed.

Couple of good wee players, they're so young and its 6 years before we'll know if any of them will get near making it but they have to start somewhere. Keep up the good work.

I enjoyed my chippy from the Gorgie Fry.

hear hear! and you're right, the wee man you mention scored a brammer....... good luck to them: great to see some youthful exuberance-pity it didnae rub off on the "big team" !!!! ;)

tommythejambo
nonsense

theyr not good enough for Hearts,first Division at best,will never make it at Hearts,if thats the best young players weve got then god help us,is that all the Academy can produce.........

Hahaha!

Just me that found this funny.

The old fella next to me spent the whole first half moaning at the team, yelling daft advise at them and telling them they were "a shower of trumpets"...

At half time I came back with my pie and he was at it with the under 10s! Unbelievable!

jamboinglasgow
Hahaha!

Just me that found this funny.

nope I found that funny, brillantly sums up one or two posters on this board, one in paticurly who spends most of his time suspended.

Archived