Hello Kello.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Thought he did well tonight.

One save in particular in the first half was excellent and his handling and command of his box was very good.

Definitely one of the few positives tonight.

jamboinglasgow

I agree, think he could be another velicka rather than another Kurskis (i.e. a good loan from Kaunas rather than a bad one.)

he did well. also about the only one showing any urgency with several good quick throws.

Chad Sexington
he did well. also about the only one showing any urgency with several good quick throws.

His distribution was excellent. Always looking to shift the ball quickly and 9 times out of 10 finding his man well.

He looks a confident big guy.

The Hungarian boy definitely has a bit of competition.

Ray Winstone

His distribution in the last two games has been more effective than Banks over the whole of last season.

One save in particular in the first half was excellent and his handling and command of his box was very good.

he shud go bck 2 kanas!?! bloody liths r ****e roman0v oout

In all seriousness, he has looked decent so far. Too early to tell how good he is but I'm feeling positive about him at the moment.

His distribution in the last two games has been more effective than Banks over the whole of last season.

Indeed.

Some say Steve Banks, I say Kello.

Kello, Kello.

I don't know why they say Steve banks, I say Kello.

:eek:

I'll get my coat on my way to bed. Kello has to have a song to that tune though!

jamboinglasgow
Indeed.

Kello, Kello.

I'll get my coat on my way to bed. Kello has to have a song to that tune though!

I really want him to have the nickname cornflake.

..............yep a positive from last night's debacle, thought he looked very assured both in his handling AND his kicking - he appears comfy with the ball at his feet and looks to be able to use both feet too................a first for us!

The other +ve IMO was Chesney's performance (finishing apart- but he wasn't alone there!) he looked hungry and willing to work hard.

.........once again we retained the ball well, but had no end product-I get the feeling we're going to have to get used to the "Csaba Way" lots of square passsing, ball retention and slow build ups. Patience is the key I guess?

BIG -ve for me was Kari, don't think he passed to a Hearts man yet!...............still, overall, an improvement on last season tho'!

Kello has a better first touch than 3/4 of the outfield players at the club.

Agreed.

Thought Kello done well last night.

Hardlines with the penalties also, dived the right way for them all, unlucky.

Guest JamboRobbo

Kello looks a decent goalie. Good with his distribution and seems to talk to the defenders. Has dealt with crosses and the few shots that have been hit at him no problem.

Thankfully, it appears he's not another Kurskis.

Seymour M Hersh

The only positive for me. I thought he looked very capable. And as for the back passes what the friar tuck has our mute captain got against the guy. On a number of occasions Berra had an easy pass back to the keeper but chose to give the ball to Airdrie in a threatening position by knocking out for a throw.

ToadKiller Dog

Did fine looked confident in what he was doing ,and to think someone said he was a "mindless eastern europen " and clearly crap as his shirt hangs out.

Buffalo Bill

His distribution was fantastic, always looking to play in the full backs. He also made some good saves as well.

I'd keep him in goal for Saturday.

Buffalo Bill

Very impressed with him, definitely one of the only positives last night, he was very assured on the ball even after some of the shocking pass backs he had to deal with, hope to see more of him

blondejamtart

I'd agree with what's been said already. It's nice to see a keeper actually looking for someone to pass the ball to, instead of just hoofing it up the park more in hope than anything else! Thought he had a good solid game. Mind you, when we're on the subject of keepers, credit has to go to Stephen Robertson, who pulled off some fantastic saves. Can't understand why he wasn't Airdrie's MOM.

marshallschunkychicken
Indeed.

Kello, Kello.

'They call me Mellow Kello....'

I fear I need to get my coat also.... :unsure:

was quite impressed with him but he has a tendancy to drift out to the edge of the 18 yard line to much and I have a fear he will get lobbed before long, it nearly happened but in all honesty I'm struggling to find faults 8/10

heartsfc_fan

I agree. I have seen him in two games for us now and he seems solid. He also seems to catch everything in the air effectively.

I thought he was excellent.

Having seen him against R@ng*rs I was worried, but on last nights showing he looks a solid 'keeper. The ONLY player to escape criticism last night.

Was slightly too far off his line at Airdries "goal" tonight...got lucky. But a decent performance and didn't seem phased with a couple of dodgy pass backs.

loveofthegame

Impressed by him last night. Great save with all he was asked to do and as mentioned his distribution is fantastic.

Only minor concern is how far he comes off his line at times. Did it a lot on Sat but only did it once last night (from a corner 2nd half where he was caught in no mans land, thankfully it was headed clear). It hasn't been punished yet but could be.

However, overall i'm impressed, certainly not another Kurskis which was my 1st fear.

I think Kello looks a good signing, but would like to see Jamma given a shot. He was excellent for QoS last season, from first hand experience, he was fantastic for them, i feel he should be given more of a shot, yes he is young, but you don't gain experience unless you play. I'm not saying he is going to be the next Craig Gordon, but he has the potential to be a very good keeper for us.

Malcolm Tucker
I thought he was excellent.

Having seen him against R@ng*rs I was worried, but on last nights showing he looks a solid 'keeper. The ONLY player to escape criticism last night.

I'd agree, only I think you're being slightly harsh on Miko and Chesney with that statement. Thought they were excellent.

'Mon the Marian.

It's hard to criticise, praise or even really judge him on the 2 games. Against St Mirren and Airdrie both teams (quite rightly) should not be threatening the Hearts goal on numerous occassions.

All I can say is that he has a good touch, his handling and distribution are solid. Would be happy if that was all I could judge him on for the remaining 30 odd fixtures but I have a feeling he will have busier games. Hopefully he deals with those in the same assured manner.

Legend Claws
..............yep a positive from last night's debacle, thought he looked very assured both in his handling AND his kicking - he appears comfy with the ball at his feet and looks to be able to use both feet too................a first for us!

The other +ve IMO was Chesney's performance (finishing apart- but he wasn't alone there!) he looked hungry and willing to work hard.

.........once again we retained the ball well, but had no end product-I get the feeling we're going to have to get used to the "Csaba Way" lots of square passsing, ball retention and slow build ups. Patience is the key I guess?

BIG -ve for me was Kari, don't think he passed to a Hearts man yet!...............still, overall, an improvement on last season tho'!

...........................I agree...................................

Archived