CHAAAAARRRRRGE!!!!

Tazio

Was it just me or does anyone else think that the foreign players perhaps need a lesson in a good old British style of football.

The last 5 minutes headless chicken charge up the pitch. JJ was a master of it as manager. It's a cup game against lower division opposition, we're playing decent tidy Germanic football but we can't score for the life of us.

So everybody up, long kick from the keeper, get in aboot them in short.

Not pretty but occasionally essential.

Was it just me or does anyone else think that the foreign players perhaps need a lesson in a good old British style of football.

The last 5 minutes headless chicken charge up the pitch. JJ was a master of it as manager. It's a cup game against lower division opposition, we're playing decent tidy Germanic football but we can't score for the life of us.

That would involve getting more than one body in the box. For some reason we have an aversion to this.

The only charge I saw tonight was the Hearts fans trying to get out after Obua's woeful penalty.

:mad:

I think most were trying to get out before he took it. I have never been so confident a player was going to miss.

This thread is racist.

We were still creating chances right up 'til the final whistle!

Maybe I don't like foreigners?:rolleyes:

cant see what you posted,im pouring peev in my eyes.its magic.

Archived