pouring bevvy in your eyes

Towzer

gets you reeking quicker.Its been on the news all day.

The west end bus shall be partaking in this on saturday.

PEEV ON

Can't believe you didn't already know this? Have you never seen Kevin & Perry? Eyeball Paul!

Nope,i live a sheltered life.:)

Can't believe you didn't already know this? Have you never seen Kevin & Perry? Eyeball Paul!

I've heard of people doing it with aftershock, I can only imagine what kinda state that stuff leaves your eyes in

Romanov Stole My Pension

Surely you end up wasting ***** loads of the stuff from trying to pour it in (especially when half p!shed)

But Dr Maggie Watts, chairwoman of the Scottish Association of Alcohol and Drugs Action Teams said "one-in-the-eye" could lead to disaster.

Would probably **** off the missus! ;)

EDIT: Now that I see it... what an appropriate smiley!

portobellojambo1
:sad:

I think that is an order, not an option.

Personally I am quite happy to get pleasantly p i s s ed in the more traditional way.

One can only assume that those travelling with West End Hearts will be easily identifiable in Hamilton, the top half of their clothes will be soaking wet, and their eyes will be bright red, whether or not this experiment works and they are all bevvied only time will tell.

It probably works if you squirt it up your Gary Glitter as well but I'm not going to try it.

For a start I drink IPA.

Im Pie Ayed

Great film - i'm off out there next week as well, might have to give it a bash..... ;) ;)

heartsfc_fan

I honestly can't see how this "makes you drunk faster"

I mean it's meant to get into your blood stream quicker....hmmmmmmm. And not only that, it must sting like **** and probably make you blind in the long run

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I've snorted Sambuca before, which was nice.

Never eyeballed a drink before. Doubt I ever will :o

Era Macaroons

PEEV ON

it gets you BLIND DRUNK :rolleyes:

Tequila stuntmans the way forward guys....

Snort the salt

Down the tequila

Wedge the lemmon in your eye

:cocktail::food-smiley-004::653:

Say What Again

I first heard of this eyeball stuff a good few years back - but it wasn't alcohol.

I was at a house party when a girl left and returned about half an hour later with some white powder she'd acquired.

She told me later that 'it was **** and was getting nothing from it until I stuck it in my eyeball' :eek:

:cry:

heartsfc_fan
I wouldnt recommend it, I tried it on Saturday in Diggers with a pint of 80 , takes fekin ages.

I agree.

One of my mates tried it with one of those "Monster 2 Pints" at Frankies last week....

I believe he is still there

scottish_chicP
I've heard of people doing it with aftershock, I can only imagine what kinda state that stuff leaves your eyes in

My old boss had a bottle of aftershock in her leather handbag one night (not sure why) but it leaked and burnt a hole in the leather. God knows what it would do to your eye!

My old boss had a bottle of aftershock in her leather handbag one night (not sure why) but it leaked and burnt a hole in the leather. God knows what it would do to your eye!

Or your stomach given that information!

I first heard of this eyeball stuff a good few years back - but it wasn't alcohol.

I was at a house party when a girl left and returned about half an hour later with some white powder she'd acquired.

She told me later that 'it was **** and was getting nothing from it until I stuck it in my eyeball' :eek:

:cry:

Solutions of that white powder are still used medically for occular purposes!

I done it at a party in Stockbridge years ago.

Temporarily blinded myself, causing me to fall off the chair (breaking it) and get hot rocks all over the carpet.

I doubt wether whoevers party it was got their deposit back.

The Old Tolbooth
I think that is an order, not an option.

Personally I am quite happy to get pleasantly p i s s ed in the more traditional way.

One can only assume that those travelling with West End Hearts will be easily identifiable in Hamilton, the top half of their clothes will be soaking wet, and their eyes will be bright red, whether or not this experiment works and they are all bevvied only time will tell.

Iain, I've seen you so drunk that you've poured drink into your eyes thinking it was your mouth mate :P

God only knows what you try and pee out of! :D

The Old Tolbooth
I wouldnt recommend it, I tried it on Saturday in Diggers with a pint of 80 , takes fekin ages.

Brilliant :laugh:

tommythejambo

I've done it with vodka out the bottle once or twice.

Wouldn't do aftershock though, that s**ts like syrup!

I believe a certain hallucinogenic drug also works quicker this way. Don't fancy it with bevvy though!!!!

If you have that in a pure liquid form it works through the skin!

Ibrahim Tall

Done it with a vodka bottle years ago at a house party for a bet, my eye stung for ****ing ages.

Can't see how it'd be possible with anything like aftershock though, the stuffs like soup, would probably stain your eye whatever colour it was for a while aswell.

I believe a certain hallucinogenic drug also works quicker this way. Don't fancy it with bevvy though!!!!

Aye Aceeeed!

PEEV ON

I'm sticking *** all in my eye Boaby lad!!!

You bash on though mate!!!

My eyesight is bad enough without pourin' any bevvy in them, i'm already saving up for the guide dug.

Can you still get Mad Dog these days? Maybe pouring it in your eyes is what is meant by 20/20 vision.

Coat zipped, departing imminently.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've done it with Vodka and it ****ing hurts!

Apparently, putting ecstacy up yer erse is 10 times better than swallowing a pill.

:cool:

I've done it with Vodka and it ****ing hurts!

Apparently, putting ecstacy up yer erse is 10 times better than swallowing a pill.

:cool:

Yes this is true, ive got a few mates who have rammed swedgers up their erse and within minutes have been real life space cadettes tuned to the moon :P

I tried this new drink in your eye thing last night. Bought a pint of tartan special and it never really worked that well, gonna try 70 bob tonight to see if it works better :)

Doctor FinnBarr
Can you still get Mad Dog these days? Maybe pouring it in your eyes is what is meant by 20/20 vision.

You most certainly can, my drink of choice when camping cos there's no faffing around trying to mix things.

Still won't pour it in my peepers tho!

;)

tommythejambo

They sell it in the Spar down the road from me. I think I'll make it my next pre-night out carry-out. Might have to cram some in the eye, just for a laugh like.

this aftershock.jpg

plus thiscomplex_eye_500.jpg

gives you one of thesedean-shiels.jpg

No doubt he has had the mad dog up the arse at some point as well.:107years:

Archived