Kingston

Dazo

Great player but he should be ashamed to pick up his 60k this month. The complete lack of effort from this guy is shocking. Got the body language of someone who does not want to be here IMO.

Great player but he should be ashamed to pick up his 60k this month. The complete lack of effort from this guy is shocking. Got the body language of someone who does not want to be here IMO.

We have 6days to ship him out imo, if someone would take him.

Games like tonight and Sat v 10men St.Midden are games he should be controlling at half pace.

Not interested in the hard/dirty work (only got going v Hull afte an altercation with the left back got his back up).

He needs to pull his socks up pronto or ship out.

loveofthegame

Really starting to **** me off. Doesn't give a ***** about Hearts or playing for the club. If he doesn't get his act together on Saturday then he should be dropped.

We have 6days to ship him out imo, if someone would take him.

Games like tonight and Sat v 10men St.Midden are games he should be controlling at half pace.

Not interested in the hard/dirty work (only got going v Hull afte an altercation with the left back got his back up).

He needs to pull his socks up pronto or ship out.

Completely agree I would take any amount for him at the moment. If he doesn't want to be here then get rid.

Didn't have a great game tonight.

Have to say I was still annoyed at the racist feckers sitting in front of me though.

I was goint o post a thread on him

I want him out! now!!!

He puts zero effort into his game, he thinks he is way better than he actually is

Kingston **** OFF

dont get me wrong as i think everyone will agree he is a great talent, but doesnt give a **** and the worst thing is that he got clapped off when he should of been booed of, bring bk clum atleast he tries

heartsfc_fan

I agree. Kingston doesn't seem to care in the smaller games.

He was decent against Hull, but that's because it was on T.V FFS (he was showing off).

IMO get him OUT.

And with the wages bring in Gow, Killen (why not?) and a new Right back

I was goint o post a thread on him

I want him out! now!!!

He puts zero effort into his game, he thinks he is way better than he actually is

Kingston **** OFF

His penalty was pish too.

In the past two games i'd say he's been played in the wrong position. He is not a player for behind the striker.

I'd rather we went with Ksanavicius if we're going to play with 1 behind the striker

It may be an idea to play a midfield 4 of Driver Stewart Kingston Miko if we are to attack better.

letsalllaughathobos
dont get me wrong as i think everyone will agree he is a great talent, but doesnt give a **** and the worst thing is that he got clapped off when he should of been booed of, bring bk clum atleast he tries

you have took that to far.

JamboRossi79
His penalty was pish too.

:confused:

I agree with the other folk in this thread, if he doesn't want to be here then get rid.

I boooed him

Too far buddy too far.

Anyhow Kingston can kiss my ass.

?12k a week, and for doing less than a paraplegic, he gets applauded off.

I actually heard from a mate in Section D that Csaba was booed for that.

Jebus.

:rolleyes:

Chesney and RM and Driver at LM for me on sat.

Miko, for me, was the best player on the park tonight until his unexplainable (well, you ken what I mean) substitution.

He was back and forth on the wing all night.

Miko, for me, was the best player on the park tonight until his unexplainable (well, you ken what I mean) substitution.

He was back and forth on the wing all night.

Was gonna say Miko but I think Chesney deserves a start to see what he can do. He's put in two impressive sub appearances in the last two games. Both played well which is good to see as Kingston is going to have to fight for his place once we get two fit strikers up top.

Kingston is going to have to fight for his place once we get two fit strikers up top.

Sad thing is, he won't.

He's in the comfort zone, as many players before him have been. His "saving grace" is that he isn't a Lithuanian though.............

Sad thing is, he won't.

He's in the comfort zone, as many players before him have been. His "saving grace" is that he isn't a Lithuanian though.............

Kingston was outstanding against Hull who play in the English Premiership but totally lazy since, Is that co-incidence?

Transfer him before Monday or freeze him out. I cannot be bothered with these geniuses who do it only when they want to.

Csaba shoved him as he came off the park, which Larry was not impressed about... started pointing his finger at the manager and mouthing off a bit. Then looked more than a little ****ed off by what Csaba had said/done when sat on the bench.

Kingston contributed feck all tonight. Best game he's had was against Hull. Though he was pretty poor on Sat as well.

We would probably be better off selling him but only on the condition we bring in some half decent players in his place.

His best position is the centre of midfield, not behind the forwards or on the wing. He was superb when he played there in 2006-07 in his loan spell but hasn't played there since. His attitude has been really poor but we need to stop messing him about and play him in his best position.

Ray Winstone

Take a million for him right now!

We have Miko, Chesney, Stewart, Karapidis, Driver, Obua, Jonnson that can cope in midfield without this over-paid waste of space.

He is not over-hyped judging on his form for Ghana, however how Hearts fans can still get fully behind him is beyond me.

I never boo Hearts players, but this guy is testing me. Perhaps the most gifted player in the league, but without doubt one of the laziest. I'm not sure whether lazy is really the word for him. Half-hearted, no passion, no commitment sum him up quite well for the start to the season.

Completely agree I would take any amount for him at the moment. If he doesn't want to be here then get rid.

I also completely agree. I care little how talented the boy is if he fails to turn it on for us.

If it was guaranteed we would use any money made by selling him on the squad then I would be tempted to get rid. We badly need two full backs and at least one quality striker and we certainly have enough other options in the 'hole'. He's simply not doing it and looks like he would rather be anywhere other than on a pitch with a Hearts strip on.

Yeah lets sell Kingston, our most talented player.

I know his attitude is poor on occasions, but he seldom plays were he is most effective in central midfield.

How many of you would have got rid of Mikey Stewart last season.

Its up to Csaba to get the best out of Larry, because when he does turn up he is far and away our best player.

perhaps if Csaba starts playing players in their preffered position we may see a more coherent and effective side.

Ps a return to 4-4-2 would also be welcomed by all.

Whay bugged / annoyed me (almost) more than anything last night was the ovation Kingston got when being subbed.

If that substitution had been the other way with Audrie coming off and Kingston coming on after Audrie giving that performance for 70 minutes theres no danger the crowd would have clapped him off the park.

The adulation given to Kingston in the last year and a half has been preposterous.

He is such a disappointing player given his undoubted ability.

We_are_the_Hearts

He has been disappointing but I don't envy the hole player at hearts just now. How are you meant to link up with Mole when he is behind you half the time. We need a striker ASAP..............hopefully Tullberg can be the answer.

Archived