did anyone else see a fight break out

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Was quickly walking home, when I passed under the western approach road. Suddenly heard someone shout lets get him and about 15 guys suddenly rushed to get someone behind me. Presume they were casuals as they were going about in a close group with no football colours, luckly two police horses were their very quickly. Sad that there is still football violence.

jamboinglasgow
15 guys on 1 - how heroic. Nowt changed there then.

wasn't sure as it was 1 as didn't exactly see the fight, only the guys running towards some person or persons.

Do you know where hell is
Was quickly walking home, when I passed under the western approach road. Suddenly heard someone shout lets get him and about 15 guys suddenly rushed to get someone behind me. Presume they were casuals as they were going about in a close group with no football colours, luckly two police horses were their very quickly. Sad that there is still football violence.

What time was that at? as i passed under there on my way home.

loveofthegame

Lots of trouble after the game by the bridge at the end of McLeod St. Police warning people not to walk that way.

From the topic, I thought you were asking about the three Airdrie defenders having a go at each other until the ref told them to calm down or they'd be off!

heartsfc_fan

Bit pathetic really.

We all know why it is though, because of the bunch of Neds that follow Airdrie (FACT).

We can go through the whole season against all the SPL teams (ok maybe niggily moments against Hibs and Celtic) with no riots...yet there are some sad minded idiots who find the need to do that tonight? Why?!

There must've been about 20-25 Airdrie casuals hiding up the industrial estate off Russell road when we got back to the car. Think they had maybe been chased by the polis and don't think they'd been at the game.

jamboinglasgow

I felt sorry for the fellow hearts supporter who had to get his children to run away from these idiots, not sure if the kids were frightened but not what you want when taking your children to a football match.

Didn't see any fighting but looked like there had been. When I passed there were a couple of police vans and an ambulance on Dundee Terrace

heartsfc_fan
Didn't see any fighting but looked like there had been. When I passed there were a couple of police vans and an ambulance on Dundee Terrace

D'you mean Dundee Street - the one with fountain park just off it?

Chad Sexington
Casuals are cool. :rolleyes:

I take they were all about 40 too?

I wish I could be like them.

Same here I.J.

It must be a buzz to have the balls to scare infants and old folk. Especially when you're middle aged. It must be nice to know you've still got it.

In fact, where do I sign up to join?

I want to join the casuals.

:sterb003::runaway:

Guest JamboRobbo

Saw the same driving home. Just outside the kebab shop?

D'you mean Dundee Street - the one with fountain park just off it?

Oops aye that's what I meant, one runs into the other though doesn't it? Anyhow it was just after Victor Paris on the other side of the road.

there was trouble down the back of MacLeod Street, according to a couple excited young laddies who were telling folks on their way down it to be careful

heartsfc_fan
Oops aye that's what I meant, one runs into the other though doesn't it? Anyhow it was just after Victor Paris on the other side of the road.

Thats right, Dundee Terrace is the one running off it and heading up to Bryson and those nice modern flats. I was a bit shocked when you mentioned Dundee Terrace :eek: I know someone who lives up there, never been any trouble up that area.

Same here I.J.

It must be a buzz to have the balls to scare infants and old folk. Especially when you're middle aged. It must be nice to know you've still got it.

In fact, where do I sign up to join?

I want to join the casuals.

:sterb003::runaway:

We could start our own "firm" Chad.

Entrance rules -

1) Be old enough to know better

2) Be bald and overweight

3) Wear slacks

We'd be the coolest kids going.

:D

Chad Sexington
We could start our own "firm" Chad.

Entrance rules -

1) Be old enough to know better

2) Be bald and overweight

3) Wear slacks

We'd be the coolest kids going.

:D

I'm in.

Here's my photo for my membership card.

Chav.jpg

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Count me in guys. I havent have a good "off" since, well, ever. I've got a Sergio Tachinni shell suit somewhere and it cant be hard to get my hands on a pair of rockports.:cool:

Archived