Unbelievable!

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

I can't believe this! :mad:

Airdrie UTD! :mad:

And the new player can GTF! He's gash!!

What did he actually do except miss miss and miss!!! :mad:

The Season Ticket is going in the fire!!!!!

monkfish1979
I can't believe this! :mad:

Airdrie UTD! :mad:

And the new player can GTF! He's gash!!

What did he actually do except miss miss and miss!!! :mad:

The Season Ticket is going in the fire!!!!!

:107years:

Love the swooning am-dram troll posts. The melodrama!

Wonder how many will bite?

Glasgow_Jambo_1874
:107years:

Love the swooning am-dram troll posts. The melodrama!

Wonder how many will bite?

Give it a rest.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874
Hide the razor blades! :eek:

Well if you think everyone should hide their razor blades from me..... then why would they have theres out in the first place?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Well if you think everyone should hide their razor blades from me..... then why would they have theres out in the first place?

I think you should lie down and rest your wee head!

Do you know where hell is

How long is it before we panic? who decides? People can say were only four games in but from tonights performance were still carrying on from last year. Like they said on the titanic, "everyone remain calm, it will all be alright" look how that panned out.

How long is it before we panic? who decides? People can say were only four games in but from tonights performance were still carrying on from last year. Like they said on the titanic, "everyone remain calm, it will all be alright" look how that panned out.

I am absolutely wetting myself at that comment.

I'm p-ed off too (if that's allowed seeing as I wasn't actually at the game) but to mention the Titanic ??

Geoff Kilpatrick

As I say, we'll win on Saturday and possibly go top of the league. Then the question will be "can we sustain a challenge?", which will be equally rubbish!

Such is the fickle life of a football fan.

[/b]

I am absolutely wetting myself at that comment.

I'm p-ed off too (if that's allowed seeing as I wasn't actually at the game) but to mention the Titanic ??

It's a reference to a sinking ship, are you seriously saying you never got that? Nice one brains.

monkfish1979
It's a reference to a sinking ship, are you seriously saying you never got that? Nice one brains.

I think he got it, mate......

No , I did get it.

Hearts lose a cup tie and you make a comparison with an event that cost the lives of hundreds of people, Brains.

Try looking up 'perspective' in the dictionary.

As I say, we'll win on Saturday and possibly go top of the league. Then the question will be "can we sustain a challenge?", which will be equally rubbish!

Such is the fickle life of a football fan.

I am not pushing the panic button just yet, but i do think some are a tad over confident. Had they witnessed tonights game, i feel many would be of the opinion, that, its same sh*t different day. We have had some luck in our wins and that cannot be denied, as you righty say a win changes everything, but if we have learnt anything over the last 3 years, its that, a win only papers over the cracks short term, we dont seem to be making any progress.

I hope i am wrong and it all ends well, but many deem those who question, as "moaners and girls" etc all the usual pish and that bothers me.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I am not pushing the panic button just yet, but i do think some are a tad over confident. Had they witnessed tonights game, i feel many would be of the opinion, that, its same sh*t different day. We have had some luck in our wins and that cannot be denied, as you righty say a win changes everything, but if we have learnt anything over the last 3 years, its that, a win only papers over the cracks short term, we dont seem to be making any progress.

I hope i am wrong and it all ends well, but many deem those who question, as "moaners and girls" etc all the usual pish and that bothers me.

My point is we overreact to a win and a loss of any description. Are we making progress? I think so, compared to the rubbish of last season anyway. Will we compete for a European spot this season? We'll be on the fringes but we won't get one, in my view. So, I'm still predicting a season of failure.

No , I did get it.

Hearts lose a cup tie and you make a comparison with an event that cost the lives of hundreds of people, Brains.

Try looking up 'perspective' in the dictionary.

Get a grip pal, seriously! I fully understand "perspective" as does anyone with half a brain. You decide to go all moral, as if i have commited a mortal sin, by using a tragic yet very old event as a way of getting across a point.

I am sorry i have offended your strict moral code, grow up. We dont live in a an episoide of friends, this site is for adults aswell.

My point is we overreact to a win and a loss of any description. Are we making progress? I think so, compared to the rubbish of last season anyway. Will we compete for a European spot this season? We'll be on the fringes but we won't get one, in my view. So, I'm still predicting a season of failure.

Fair play pal, but given tonights game, i really dont see progress, again, i hope i am wrong.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

Do you care to point out where this "progress" is being made? :confused:

I agree with your over reaction to Wins and Lossess.

But I must be missing the "progress" we've made. :confused:

shaun.lawson

:eek:

Panic? Are we bottom of the league, or something? So far, we've picked up six points from nine, which realistically, is the absolute most we could have hoped for. Played some really nice stuff at times too. A much more cerebral, passing style is being developed, which is bound to take time to take full effect - but meantime, who else outwith Celtic and Rangers have started better than us?

So we got knocked out tonight. Big deal. It's a stupid tournament which should be binned. But there's been plenty of progress since last season: in truth, a lot more than most people were expecting. I'll panic if Csaba walks, Vlad starts picking the team or we look like we're heading for a second straight bottom six finish. But until then, get a grip, man!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Do you care to point out where this "progress" is being made? :confused:

I agree with your over reaction to Wins and Lossess.

But I must be missing the "progress" we've made. :confused:

100% home record in the league.

Organisation within the team.

Could have sneaked at point at Ibronx with a little luck.

Players generally playing in their right positions or at least being complemented by their 'playing partner', e.g. Karipidis and Stewart in the middle.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874
I like how the OP wasn't even at the game tonight.

No. My ST only covers League games.

But I was being updated by a mate who told me just how gash we were tonight.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874
100% home record in the league.

Organisation within the team.

Could have sneaked at point at Ibronx with a little luck.

Players generally playing in their right positions or at least being complemented by their 'playing partner', e.g. Karipidis and Stewart in the middle.

Sorry. But i'm still not convinced.

The teams we have played at home have been extremely poor. I think the game against St Mirren made us look better than we actually were.

:eek:

Panic? Are we bottom of the league, or something? So far, we've picked up six points from nine, which realistically, is the absolute most we could have hoped for. Played some really nice stuff at times too. A much more cerebral, passing style is being developed, which is bound to take time to take full effect - but meantime, who else outwith Celtic and Rangers have started better than us?

So we got knocked out tonight. Big deal. It's a stupid tournament which should be binned. But there's been plenty of progress since last season: in truth, a lot more than most people were expecting. I'll panic if Csaba walks, Vlad starts picking the team or we look like we're heading for a second straight bottom six finish. But until then, get a grip, man!

I love the irony of it all, try reading my others posts m8 before you panic and feel compelled to write your wee piece for me, informing me to get a grip.

The post you refer to also ask's the question, when do we panic? at no time did i say i had, i was making reference to those who suggets all is well, and asking those people to tell me when to panic.

Archived