Same players, same formation, same old sh*ite....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

One constant Vladimir Romanov.

GTF and take your cast of faceless nomarks with you, Puppets and all.

Did you post that after the Motherwell and St Mirren matches?

Nah didnt think so. Did you go tonight?

Were you at the game caller?

Walter Bishop
Did you post that after the Motherwell and St Mirren matches?

Nah didnt think so. Did you go tonight?

No not been this season and dont intend to give Romanov another penny! Why do you have a problem with that? Am i not allowed to comment because i was not at the game?

I was.

1 up front against a first division side at Tynecastle.

No change in tactics throughout the game.

Like for like substitutions - including taking off the most effective player (Miko).

Csaba has some explaining to do.

I was and we were pathetic. Complete and utterly toothless against a pish 10 man airdrie just like we were against 10 man st mirren.

get a fecking grip

it was a boring game, we went out on penalties, deal with it.

The Real Maroonblood
No not been this season and dont intend to give Romanov another penny! Why do you have a problem with that? Am i not allowed to comment because i was not at the game?

You better watch your back for the Hearts Police on Kickback will charge you for not being a real fan.

;)

Buffalo Bill

Let's hope Tullberg is a player.

P I S H tonight but I still back Csaba.

Well done Airdrie. They deserved it because they're through.

Buffalo Bill

Wow...did you think that up all by yourself:rolleyes:

Never heard a comment like it before,I applaud your originality:cool:

I dont have a problem with you not being there tonight, lets leave that point alone then. Did you see similar issues with our wins over Motherwell and St Mirren and to a lesser extent our defeat to Rangers?

What I am saying is you are merely using tonights defeat as a catalyst for your gripes and groans. If you posted this say, a couple of days ago, or in a couple of days time I might have less of a problem with it.

Our players couldnt be arsed tonight, IMO. We also shouldnt have played 1 up top at home to a lower division team, but I just get the impression your original post was a knee jerk reaction to a dissapointing, but no more than that, result.

Once again, if you want to stay away then by all means do so, who am I to say otherwise, I did the same last season.

:)

I was.

Like for like substitutions - including taking off the most effective player (Miko).

I was being sarcastic to the OP.

I love the posters who froth at the mouth about the game when they actually weren't even there. :)

I was there and it was dire. Hearts tempo is too slow and when an opportunity arises we do not react quick enough.

Let's get back to 4-4-2.

I was.

errrr csaba? do you not mean vlad

I was.

Same owner, mostly the same group of players, new manager, same useless performance and result, I cant see many rushing to take up the thousands of spare season tickets..........

And most worrying of all, out thought by a manger who is hanging on to his job by a shoestring, perhaps our saviour's jumping up and down isn't all that effective?

Do you know where hell is

I agree csaba has some serious explaining to do. I loathe miko but i will gladly admit he was our best player by quite a bit, yet he is subbed? To take of larry, who maybe, wasn't the having the best game, and bring on audrey was just stupid to me. Mole was a having a bad day and should have been hooked earlier. I think we need more than just tullberg, nade is a wast of space, what happened to glen?

Same owner, mostly the same group of players, new manager, same useless performance and result, I cant see many rushing to take up the thousands of spare season tickets..........

And most worrying of all, out thought by a manger who is hanging on to his job by a shoestring, perhaps our saviour's jumping up and down isn't all that effective?

:hobofish:

Susie-Jambo-66
I was and we were pathetic. Complete and utterly toothless against a pish 10 man airdrie just like we were against 10 man st mirren.

You can't say fairer than that mate.

If we play like that on Saturday then Hamilton will rip us to bits.

:hobofish:

I quite enjoyed your previous posts, which appeared well balanced, after your stupid remark I realise I have been mistaken.........

Sorry pal as much as I agree with you ,it seems Hearts fans don't like to hear the truth from fellow jambos who decided not to renew . This will all end in tears !

The Shed Floodlight

I never really expected us to win after missing chance after chance, oh and blame me if you like, cos that is now about fifteen or sixteen matches against Airdrie since i've seen us win.

Correct. Why don't you go to the shed and post about what you had for tea or what was on the tele. You might have a clue about what your talking about that way.

hearts_crazy
I agree csaba has some serious explaining to do. I loathe miko but i will gladly admit he was our best player by quite a bit, yet he is subbed? He had run his race, was suffering from cramp - fresh legs, Chesny was just as good IMOTo take of larry, who maybe, wasn't the having the best game, and bring on audrey was just stupid to meLarry wasn't interested, should have been subbed earlier, Audrey has played in that position to good effect already this season, although he was in fact crap in this game. Mole was a having a bad day and should have been hooked earlierYup. I think we need more than just tullbergAgreed, we need someone who knows where the net is, been saying it for quite some time now, i'd even take Riordan, nade is a wast of spaceHe played well when he came on and could have had a couple of goals with a bit of luck, what happened to glen?

Do try to keep up.

Walter Bishop
[/b]

Correct. Why don't you go to the shed and post about what you had for tea or what was on the tele. You might have a clue about what your talking about that way.

:rolleyes: Do the schools allow access to JKB now?

Explain how you are a better fan than me, or how you are entitled to an opinion and i am not?

Remember you are the one lining the madman`s pockets!

I was.

I agree taking Miko off was silly, because he was playing much better than Obua, but Cesnauskis looked really dangerous when he came on. Could have scored 1 himself and set up another 2 or 3 good chances.

Miko & Mole could have easily bagged a double each last night. It just wasn't to be i'm afraid. Players not taking good chances has feck all to do with Csaba in my opinion...

:rolleyes:Do the schools allow access to JKB now?Explain how you are a better fan than me, or how you are entitled to an opinion and i am not?

Remember you are the one lining the madman`s pockets!

I see what you did there, very clever. I'd say it's fairly obvious son. You don't go to games, don't ever have anything positive to say, you only post when we've lost (usually using a smiley) and you comment on games that you didn't watch. I'm not defending last nights game because we were gash. However I can't see how you can comment given you didn't witness it for yourself.

What was the tele like last night?

Archived