Fletcher

marshallschunkychicken

Wants away from Hibs ASAP, according to BBC radio, apparently.

Unlucky, Hibs. :laugh:

Barcelona sniffing around again.:sobored:

Disser Pointon
Reckon he'll be in a Celtic strip by the weekend, with Riordan and ?1m going in the other direction.

That was the rumour I had heard as well.

He has been absolutely pish since Febuary anyway.Personally i hope he stays because him leaving and Riordan signing is much much better for Hibs.Don't matter what one of them is at Hibs come the end of the window though as we'll still **** them.

Honestly can't see what the fuss is about.

He's an ugly, prematurely bald **** who doesn't even stand out in a pesh-poor Hibs team.

He's currently out-scored by Colin Nish.

Seymour M Hersh
That was the rumour I had heard as well.

Only problem with that scenario is ratboys wages. Petrie wont give him big bucks (or even match what he is on at sellik) will he?

Marmeladent?rtchen
Honestly can't see what the fuss is about.

He's an ugly, prematurely bald **** who doesn't even stand out in a pesh-poor Hibs team.

He's currently out-scored by Colin Nish.

Given the choice between him and any of are strike force I know who I would take!!

I dont care much for his looks, but agree with you that baldness is a sign of weekness!!! ;-) :P

I personally rate Fletcher. Just because he plays for them then we are meant to rip him???

Dont think anyone who is ripping him has a leg to stand on when you look at our strikers.

Ok hes not scored in god knows how long but hes still good on the ball and creates chances.

Can anyone on here honestly say they would be disapointed if he came to us?? i know its not going to happen but hypothetically.

Archived