Re Hearts World(merged threads)

grumpyespana

grumpyespana

Can anyone tell me why the live game report starts ten mins from kick-off, last season you had a bit of banter one hour from the start.

Grumpy.

Can anyone tell me why the live game report starts ten mins from kick-off, last season you had a bit of banter one hour from the start.

Grumpy.

Because the "banter" was **** poor?:rolleyes:

Hearts Heritage
..... last season you had a bit of banter one hour from the start.

Grumpy.

Only for Saturday games. IIIRC midweek games were 30 or 15 minutes before.

I'm meaning, in general - for example, the top right has a "Live" section - click that, then go to "Live event" or "Video event" - each one says "coming soon".

There's also a toolbar half way down with the word "Live" on it - that's just the same - good job I could get the commentary - why can't there just be a "Watch match now!" button?

I'm paying for it which is ok, but I'd actually like to be able to view the game - any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

I'm prepared to accept there possibly could be some operator error involved:o

Anybody got a video link? PM me if you have please.

Would also be appreciated here!! even a radio link would be good!

Disser Pointon

WTF is going on with the live commentary? No match live console, a pop up saying the file is corrupted and asking if you want to downlpda it. Anyone else having problems it was the same carry on for the Gers game, wasnt even Gary Mackay doing the commentary.:confused:

Anybody got a video link?

As in, "I know there is one, I just don't have it" or "I wonder if they're showing the game live anywhere.."

If it's the former, Hearts really need to sell the service to expats more, because there's no indication on hearts.tv of whether there will be live video for this game. I'd happily cough up the fiver or whatever it is for 24-hour access.

If it's the latter, I'd be a bit surprised if they were bothering to stream this one live (can't imagine broadcasters would be queuing up to set up satellite uplinks for a game like this). Would be delighted to hear I'm wrong though.

Commander Harris
WTF is going on with the live commentary? No match live console, a pop up saying the file is corrupted and asking if you want to downlpda it. Anyone else having problems it was the same carry on for the Gers game, wasnt even Gary Mackay doing the commentary.:confused:

no problems for me.

Donaldson and Mackay tonight. :)

Dr. Bapswent
yup.

and yourself? :P

In London im afraid.

The wife has taken another of her 'friends' to the game in my stead....

Dr. Bapswent
I can't get any bloody sound and can't find any sort of online help! Any ideas?

Check your volume options on the player and pc.

Commander Harris
In London im afraid.

The wife has taken another of her 'friends' to the game in my stead....

I've got no such excuse, just a part-timer who couldn't be arsed.

it's only the diddy cup afterall ;)

Anybody else irritated by the constant "what's he doing?!!!" then a big gap before finding out it was hardly worth mentioning.

Just tell us what's happening.

Or am I just being grumpy tonight?

Archived