HNT - More care needed

Examiner

I do wish someone would check all stories carefully to avoid stuff like this:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1376243,00.html

"Rangers have signalled what looks like the early signs of a revival."

Either this is a terrible typo or it is irrelevent to the story as only a small number of "pyschiatrists" would be interested!!!!!:mad:

We can do without any misunderstandings!!:mad:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1376243,00.html

Either this is a terrible typo or it is irrelevent to the story as only a small number of "pyschiatrists" would be interested!!!!!:mad:

...err I think its a follow on from the sentence that starts a bit above this line, going on about our spirited performance against.....Rangers etc :o

Commander Harris

the sentence reads:

Excellent home wins over Motherwell and St Mirren, both achieved over adversity, where points might have been lost, and a battling performance away to Rangers have signalled what looks like the early signs of a revival.

What I don't get about that article is the title.

Csaba: Feeling fine at 50

:confused: What does that mean? Is it his birthday today? (surely he's not 50, looking dam good on it if he is). Is he referring to the number of players in the squad on loan? Or is there another simple explanation and I'm being a complete muppet? :confused:

Like i said - I need to take more care reading!!! what part of that isn't clear?

Gets coat and shuffles out of door....come on, one mistake in how many years?..........nah? ok. Plum status for today confirmed.

Commander Harris

:confused: What does that mean? Is it his birthday today? (surely he's not 50, looking dam good on it if he is). Is he referring to the number of players in the squad on loan? Or is there another simple explanation and I'm being a complete muppet? :confused:

the article explains. he's been here 50 days apparently.

Horatio Caine

Csaba's been 50 days in the job.

Is this a record?

I think we are Waldorf and Statler mate - it's his 50th day in charge.

Like i said - I need to take more care reading!!! what part of that isn't clear?

Gets coat and shuffles out of door....come on, one mistake in how many years?..........nah? ok. Plum status for today confirmed.

At least its taken in good spirits

Whatever next - someone on another thread going on about incontinent officials....:eek:

the article explains. he's been here 50 days apparently.

Csaba's been 50 days in the job.

Is this a record?

Ok, ok, its confirmed I am a muppet :(

Commander Harris

Ok, ok, its confirmed I am a muppet :(

Don't be so hard on yourselves! :)

alwaysthereinspirit

Dont dwell on it. We all mistakes. I made one once. It was a Tuesday and it was raining.

Archived