24 hours traffic wardens in Stockbridge.

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone
WHAT??? Where did you hear this?

With a nice little parcel left on my window and the little warden on the scooter whizzing off.

*******!

my old boss got a parking ticket timed 3:30 am about 6 years ago in the street behind buffalo grill for being marginally over the double yellow lines. so its not a new thing. still pretty rubbish tho.

heartsfc_fan
my old boss got a parking ticket timed 3:30 am about 6 years ago in the street behind buffalo grill for being marginally over the double yellow lines. so its not a new thing. still pretty rubbish tho.

I actually work up in that area, and I've already had one. Now I leave my car quite a walk away. To hell paying ?30 a time for a parking ticket :mad:

Park Legally and then you wont have a problem with them.

You must have been breaking the law by parking illegally.

Ray Winstone
Park Legally and then you wont have a problem with them.

You must have been breaking the law by parking illegally.

My front wheels were just on a double yellows while the back were parked legally.

Pretty tight considering it was 9.30 at night.

My front wheels were just on a double yellows while the back were parked legally.

Pretty tight considering it was 9.30 at night.

Yup tight... But you cant park any of your car on Double Yellows.

I see this happening where I live all the time. People have parked with just a wheel touching a yellow line during the day or double yellows at any time and the wee wardens are there with their cameras and paperwork. Why can't they also be authorised to stop and hand out tickets to cyclists on pavements or those two-wheeled morons who just flout the rules of the road?

Guest juvehearts

as nelson from the simpsons says..................

ha ha,

just appeal the decision & see what they say.

quick question....... does it say anywhere that traffic wardens are on patrol 24/6?

Angry Haggis

I got a ticket a few months back at 01:30am in Viewforth.

I have been told that if the double yellow line is broken at any point (i.e. the paint has worn away) legally you can challange the ticket.

Not sure if this is true though..never looked into it but the chap that told me about it seemed to know his stuff.

*Ah*

Archived