Torn hole

speedbump

Commander Harris

he's got a point when he says:

"Throughout the week they all work so hard. They only talk to people at lunch break. Then in the evening they come home and watch the telly, so they can get up early for work the next day.

seems to have the British culture spot on.

What is wrong with that? For the money he is on I'd live in manchester but the city is an absolute hole. Horrible place. You can't really argue with anything he says.

he's got a point when he says:

"Throughout the week they all work so hard. They only talk to people at lunch break. Then in the evening they come home and watch the telly, so they can get up early for work the next day.

seems to have the British culture spot on.

It's much more fun being Serbian. You get to invade all the heighbouring countries and leave a trail of death & destruction throughout the Balkans.

You can watch your ex-national heroes on foreign telly being tried for crimes against humanity. Your country gets bombed by NATO/Yanks for all the trouble you've been causing.

Never a dull moment in Serbia.

Commander Harris
It's much more fun being Serbian. You get to invade all the heighbouring countries and leave a trail of death & destruction throughout the Balkans.

You can watch your ex-national heroes on foreign telly being tried for crimes against humanity. Your country gets bombed by NATO/Yanks for all the trouble you've been causing.

Never a dull moment in Serbia.

not having lived in serbia I can't speak for their lifestyle, I think he accurately described the lifestyle that many people live here though.

Seymour M Hersh

He's right in a lot of what he says. Manchester is a soul-less dump full of horrible people. As for the rain well the place is similar to Harthill on the m8. Even if Scotland is in the middle of a month long heatwave in July it's ****ing down with rain or even snow there!!:eek:

Quite like manchester as a city. Vibrant place with good bars and music venues. A lot better that it used to be before the urban regeneration.

But if Vidic wants to increase his chances of skin cancer then fair enough.

It doesn't seem to me that he's really sticking the boot in. It just seems to me that he gives reasons as to why he wouldn't stay in manchester forever (i.e. after his career).

Most of the stuff seems fairly tongue in cheek too.

Archived