Questions about tonight's game: cash gate/season tickets (merged)

tedp6873

Guest JamboRobbo

Just as well after me spending an hour hanging on the phone to them trying to buy tickets on monday. "you are at position 1" - says Scott Wilson over and over again for a a whole hour!

So who's answering the phone then? How long can it take to deal with one person if I'm at position one?

Costing me 12 quid instead of 8 now. Plus whatever the phone bill was.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised or upset by the incompetence of the Hearts ticket office anymore, but all I wanted to do was book my ST seat for the game. It's not much to ask is it?

Website is no longer capable of allowing you to buy your own seat like it used to be with Seatbooker, so I phone the number to buy my seat as it told me to do on the website. And I end up on hold for an hour till I eventually give up.

Surely the one ("so far" - we're not hobos after all ;)) non-ST game of the season shouldn't be an ordeal to order tickets for.

Is it still Martine in charge? If so, how can she possibly still be in a job when our ticketing operation has been a laughing stock for years?

Rant over. :smile:

i had same problem.

Issue was with ticketmaster in manchester, e mailed ticket office and got phone call within 10 mins and tickets sorted.

Jam Tarts 1874
Just as well after me spending an hour hanging on the phone to them trying to buy tickets on monday. "you are at position 1" - says Scott Wilson over and over again for a a whole hour!

So who's answering the phone then? How long can it take to deal with one person if I'm at position one?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised or upset by the incompetence of the Hearts ticket office anymore, but all I wanted to do was book my ST seat for the game. It's not much to ask is it?

Website is no longer capable of allowing you to buy your own seat like it used to be with Seatbooker, so I phone the number to buy my seat as it told me to do on the website. And I end up on hold for an hour till I eventually give up.

Surely the one ("so far" - we're not hobos after all ;)) non-ST game of the season shouldn't be an ordeal to order tickets for.

Is it still Martine in charge? If so, how can she possibly still be in a job when our ticketing operation has been a laughing stock for years?

When you call Hearts' ticket number it is not Hearts you are calling, it is Ticketmaster. But let's not stop the facts getting in the way of you going off on another Hearts bashing.

mod delete

Guest JamboRobbo
When you call Hearts' ticket number it is not Hearts you are calling, it is Ticketmaster.

Oh well, thats ok then. That makes it a lot better.

But let's not stop the facts getting in the way of you going off on another Hearts bashing.

I've listed the facts above. Lets not let that get in the way of you having another go at me cause you disagree with my opinion though eh.....

You must be pretty stupid to hang of for an hour.

Resorting to abuse as usual I see.

john brownlee

Have to agree with you there total shambles , My first and last dealing with that method. I was always comfortable with seatboker why the change. I was on for a hour and a quarter and only got to no 3

I believe there were massive ques at the ticket office as well

so there you are jr. Just shows I'm not always happy at Hearts but maybe it was unexpected ticket rush with our good start to the season and the added fact we ST holders are not getting the diddycup game for free this season.

I'm sure they will have it sorted for the next game might be as a good will gesture Hearts will reintroduce the free diddy cup tickets for next season as I'm sure it would have cut out all this hustle and confusion and all the extra work that the TO have been landed with considering the small cost of the tickets I doubt they even covered the costs.

I'm afraid its Hearts world for me tonight

Guest JamboRobbo
i had same problem.

Issue was with ticketmaster in manchester, e mailed ticket office and got phone call within 10 mins and tickets sorted.

So I wasn't the only one then.

Guest JamboRobbo
Have to agree with you there total shambles , My first and last dealing with that method. I was always comfortable with seatboker why the change. I was on for a hour and a quarter and only got to no 3

I believe there were massive ques at the ticket office as well

so there you are jr. Just shows I'm not always happy at Hearts but maybe it was unexpected ticket rush with our good start to the season and the added fact we ST holders are not getting the diddycup game for free this season.

I'm sure they will have it sorted for the next game might be as a good will gesture Hearts will reintroduce the free diddy cup tickets for next season as I'm sure it would have cut out all this hustle and confusion and all the extra work that the TO have been landed with considering the small cost of the tickets I doubt they even covered the costs.

Agreement for once. :):P

I'm sure that bastion of intelligence JamTarts1874 will be along in a minute to tell you how stupid you are for hanging on the phone trying to buy a ticket.

I'm afraid its Hearts world for me tonight

I'm gonna go, and pay the extra money, and he even persuaded an extra mate to come along as it's a cash gate. Not bad for a hobo eh. :P

john brownlee
When you call Hearts' ticket number it is not Hearts you are calling, it is Ticketmaster. But let's not stop the facts getting in the way of you going off on another Hearts bashing.

mod delete.

A bit strong

but you learn by your mistakes, but better to learn from someone elses mistake. So with a bit of luck a lot of people learned a leason today.

Lets hope it was Hearts TO

so can we just buy a ticket from the wee porta cabins outside the old stand?

Long gone mate. We now have a ticket centre which is the former adult training centre. I think you can still buy tickets in there as well.

I phoned up on Monday morning to buy two tickets. Got through to a very nice lady who was helpful and courteous and carried out the transaction efficiently.

The tickets arrived as promised on Tuesday morning.

Sorry to be the bearer of good news.

Just in case anybody is having probs accessing the Hearts website

Here it is :)

The Main and Wheatfield Stands will be open to Hearts

supporters for this match. Access to the Main Stand will be by

ticket only and tickets will need to be purchased in advance

from the Hearts Ticket Centre on McLeod Street. Tickets are

available up until the 7.45pm kick-off.

The club are also opening four cash turnstiles - two at the

Gorgie Road Stand entrance and two at Wheatfield Street entrance. All four entrances are appropriate for seating in the Wheatfield Stand only. No access can be gained through these entrances to the Main Stand.

One of the four home turnstiles will be an 'express lane' for

'exact cash only' and the club are advising supporters to have

the exact money to speed entry on what is likely to be a busy

evening.

Although access is available via turnstiles, supporters should

note that they will receive a ticket which corresponds to the

seat they should sit in.

Tickets cost ?12 for adults and ?7 for concessions.

Airdrie will be accommodated in the Roseburn Stand and will be

bringing a healthy travelling support :eek:

I phoned up on Monday morning to buy two tickets. Got through to a very nice lady who was helpful and courteous and carried out the transaction efficiently.

Sorry to be the bearer of good news.

That's just not right:eek:;)

Guest JamboRobbo

As it should be for everyone.

Can I pay at gate? how much? is there a discount with my ST?

thanks in advance Jambos

thanks in advance Jambos

Not got your ticket yet??

What kind of fan do you call yourself??

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes:

thanks in advance Jambos

ticket office is open til 5.30 tonight for ticket sales. as far as i know you can buy your ticket for ?7 quid with your ST or ?5 if you are a student.

Got to buy a ticket. ?8.00 adult with season ticket, ?5.00 if student with season ticket.

You know, there's this really useful resource called the Hearts website. It features fabulous information, including things like match ticketing.

You should visit it sometime.

OK, I'll cut the sarcasm. Tickets are available right up until kick off this evening and are ?12. You are too late to get a season ticket discount.

Oh dear. I was positive the ST had the league cup games covered.

Thanks for your quick reply simmy.

Just back from the Ticket Office cup top ups cover the SFA Cup only. ?12 a ticket for adults is OK though.

Guest S.U.S.S.
You know, there's this really useful resource called the Hearts website. It features fabulous information, including things like match ticketing.

Jesus, your bad week or something? :)

OK, I'll cut the sarcasm. Tickets are available right up until kick off this evening and are ?12. You are too late to get a season ticket discount.

time of the month ?

Spot on, there are far too many stupid post on here by lazy people who can't go look for the relevant information in the correct places.

Then there is the large ammount of thickos who cannot manage to use google, so clutter up boards like this with inane help me please posts!!

End of rant, man I feel so much better now:o

Quite right too.

Airdrie will be accommodated in the Roseburn Stand and will be

bringing a healthy

travelling support :eek:

Probably not the best way of describing the Buckie boys. Is the heart attack rate in Airdrie not one of the worst in the world?

Spot on, there are far too many stupid post on here by lazy people who can't go look for the relevant information in the correct places.

Then there is the large ammount of thickos who cannot manage to use google, so clutter up boards like this with inane help me please posts!!

Just while your here and online, any chance you could find me where my nearest dry cleaners are?

Just on the off chance I cant be ersed doing it myself.

cheers :)

Commander Harris
Just while your here and online, any chance you could find me where my nearest dry cleaners are?

Just on the off chance I cant be ersed doing it myself.

cheers :)

think edinburgh dry cleaners on East Norton Pl is close to you. ;)

Was this a flippant post ?

Either way it's a hoor of a waste of bandwidth :P

There is already a thread on the first page saying CASH GATE TONIGHT :mad:

time of the month ?

There I was..all ready to stick up for you and suggest that people can't always access certain websites from their workplace but then, you blow it completely with that comment and all sympathy just goes flying out of the window. Big eejit. :buttkick:

Era Macaroons

I'd much rather the board was clogged with more pointless rants like yours:rolleyes:

dont suppose you know when the next 26 bus is due do you?

ticket office is open til 5.30 tonight for ticket sales. as far as i know you can buy your ticket for ?7 quid with your ST or ?5 if you are a student.

Ticket office is open until KO tonight for Main Stand tickets, and you don't get the ST discount any more.

Archived