Fake Tan

Rawrrrrrrr

People who get carried away with it are *****... Discuss...

Orange is not a good look, also parents who allow teenage girls to turn themselves orange need to get a grip...

is fake tan dangerous to health?

Fake tan on a chick is nice if it looks natural, abit of colour never done anyone any harm. Too much is just ganting though

The missus uses it... don't mind it as long as she is not orange, she buys the good stuff though apparently which looks decent. Also means she'll often walk about the house in the buff waiting for it to dry;)

If you're tanned you're tanned.

If you're pale you're pale.

That's nature.

I hate the fact that if you have naturally pale skin you are looked at as some sort of pariah. Get over it you sad Heat reading twunts, we are all different and that's what makes the world go round.

I have had real tans for the last fifty plus years, deep dark brown healthy looking, the result of much time spent in that lovely hot searing sun. Now I have more moles bumps and marks, to the point now even the doctor is passing comment about them. When I had the chemo some of the moles on my head went painful and red, the doctor told me they had probably been pre cancerous but the chemo had got them.

If the fake tans are non cancerogenic, and help you feel good, forget the real tans the price can be very high.

Goose Baxter

Orange is not a good look, also parents who allow teenage girls to turn themselves orange need to get a grip...

Funny you should say that Prancer, Our new boss come into the office the other day and was prob trying to impress on her 1st day and thought about applying a few layers off this stuff on her body the night before.

She done it all wrong and looked like someone had rubbed sh ite round her ankle's as it had not been put on properly and looked like she had several shades off poo on her legs

lol

jack D and coke

My bird always does it late on friday nights and as a result its not dried in and ends up all over the feckin bed. Either that or she's lay on me a bit and i end up with a brown arm or something and you look a right ticket for about a week. Hate the smell of it as well. Looks good if its done right though.

There is a girl at my work who has it on everyday.I thought she was about 27 but it turns out she is only 18 looks way older because of the stuff..It's disgusting especially the hands it looks like she has smoked about a hundred regal before she has come to work.The thing is she would be a pretty girl without all that **** on.

The Mighty Thor

I've never seen fake tan done right.

It looks awful and most of the 'ladies' that lash it on look like they've done so ****ed, in the dark and whilst wearing a blindfold.

Do many of the users of this rubbish actually stand in front of the mirror and think they look good? Are husbands and boyfriends complicit in this whole farce by saying 'yeah you look great love and it looks really natural too'?

orange3_fn.jpg

I think it would suit you! :)

Stewart MacD

Do certain posters here (not sighted on this thread yet) know about the orange effect? Keep a lookout at future games.

The Mighty Thor
There is a girl at my work who has it on everyday.I thought she was about 27 but it turns out she is only 18 looks way older because of the stuff..It's disgusting especially the hands it looks like she has smoked about a hundred regal before she has come to work.The thing is she would be a pretty girl without all that **** on.

That's the irony. Most of them look older/worse when they put fake tan on.

If you ask a woman why they do it when it's so obviously fake the reply is usually it makes me look more healthy. Sadly it makes most of them look like an extra from the golden girls.

Do you know that we are naturally attracted to women with tans as historically it meant they had money to travel abroad.

blondejamtart
Do you know that we are naturally attracted to women with tans as historically it meant they had money to travel abroad.

Well, apparently it's Coco Chanel to blame - before her era, it was fashionable to be "pale and interesting", as having a tan meant you were a lowly manual worker usually working outdoors. She supposedly popularised the tan, as it became a status symbol of holidaying in fashionable places.

Personally, being one of the fair people who rarely if ever tan and only burn instead, I'm backing the pale and interesting look all the way! :innocent:

scottish_chicP

I'm naturally quite dark skinned anyway but I could not be bothered with all the fake tan malarky. Especially when you see their bright orange hands!

A wee bit colour looks fantastic on a girl - 'specially one with dark eyes and hair :dribble: - but there is a limit.

And the stuff stink - its like a rich tea dunked in a mug of PG tips....eugh

your obviously not a parent , and probably never will be , the tom kite that you speel....WOW..... so much for one person

Commander Harris
If you're tanned you're tanned.

If you're pale you're pale.

That's nature.

I hate the fact that if you have naturally pale skin you are looked at as some sort of pariah. Get over it you sad Heat reading twunts, we are all different and that's what makes the world go round.

amen brother!

pasty and proud!

I put a bit spray tan on my legs if I'm going out of a Friday night because I'm so pale my legs reflect the sun, but never put it anywhere else coz it just looks so unnatural on me.

And yes, it does smell like biscuits.

Well, apparently it's Coco Chanel to blame - before her era, it was fashionable to be "pale and interesting", as having a tan meant you were a lowly manual worker usually working outdoors. She supposedly popularised the tan, as it became a status symbol of holidaying in fashionable places.

Personally, being one of the fair people who rarely if ever tan and only burn instead, I'm backing the pale and interesting look all the way! :innocent:

Who is to blame for this man liner nonsense.What symbol does that represent.:107years:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Correct - orange skin is horrible, as is orange hair.

:P

Archived