My new seats In section N ...any advice ?

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

I left it late to Re-New as work on a saturday was unclear for the year ahead so lost out on our seats :mad:

so the wife renewed for us anyway ........ a supprise to us both :teu35:

Last year the wee boy and I were right at the front and right at the end of the row (Lower ...Great for him)

We are now in row A one row back in the midddle from last year of which eveyrone stands up which I dont mind but the wee boy aint happy as he cant see too well :mad:

I am not one for asking someone if they mind swapping , So can you ask for a move ?

At the "Well" game and the midden game it was not so bad I got him at the front at the gates onto the pitch as the stewards did no seem too bothered but I dont think it will be as easy when the old firm come to Tyine etc etc

Sorry for the long winded post :cool:

Get in touch with the ticket and explain your predicament and they'l change your seats for you,they swapped mines a few seasons back no probs

my new seats are in N this season and i am in the middle as well. the wee las is nine and has been in the wheatfield twice this season so it has not affected him but i will see how he gets on. he will need to stand on his seat i expect but as long as he sees i don't mind. i can't wait for the first steward to pick on him for standing on his seat cause i will be ready for him

Guest S.U.S.S.
my new seats are in N this season and i am in the middle as well. the wee las is nine and has been in the wheatfield twice this season so it has not affected him but i will see how he gets on. he will need to stand on his seat i expect but as long as he sees i don't mind. i can't wait for the first steward to pick on him for standing on his seat cause i will be ready for him

Ready for him why?

Standing on the seats is not allowed, and shouldnt be for simple health and saftey, if he fell and hurt himself you would be right on to Tynie demanding action and compensation no doubt.

Archived