Skooshy Cream!

rossi_1983

Hadn't had this stuff for years, but picked up a can the other day and just had some with strawberries. It's brilliant!

It is so much better than plain old single cream

Hadn't had this stuff for years, but picked up a can the other day and just had some with strawberries. It's brilliant!

I have always found skooshy cream easier to lick. Single cream just seems to run away.

scottish_chicP

I always wondered if there was a proper name for it. Feel like a right numpty asking for skooshy cream in a restaurant.

I P Knightley
Gets called Aerosol cream by some old folk at my work.

I got some ersehole cream but I prefer to use the suppositories.

Never get the cheap supermarket equivalent of Angel Delight. Especially the chocolate. It tastes exactly like what it looks like ...

My kids love the stuff and call it zoosh cream. They occasionally have it on toast for breakfast at week-ends.

Sergio Garcia

I was obsessed with this when i lived at home, always had a can or two in the fridge and anytime I had a cup of tea i would top it off with skooshy cream or walked past the fridge have a wee shot of skooshy cream. My mum coul never understand how we went through so much without seemingly having any with desserts.

Had to wean myself off it when at Uni was far too expensive and no real fun in stealing cheeky skooshes off yourself.

Only had in once in the last year and by god that was a good afternoon :brows:

My kids love the stuff and call it zoosh cream. They occasionally have it on toast for breakfast at week-ends.

WTF:eek::eek::eek:

It's brilliant!

Are you talking about when its on the end of a nipple?

Yea, it's much less messy.

Archived