nike trainers.

hibshater

just thought i would let youse know i have just found this website that has loads of cheap nike,adidas,lacoste,timberland boots all at very cheap prices. i have already bought a pair of timberland boots for myself and i confirm they are genuine, i am also waiting on a pair for the mrs and another pair for me. the only thing is, is that the items come from china but you do get a tracking order from them so you can track where your items are and there is no customs tax to pay also no postage. the prices are in euros but there is an icon to change to gbp. http://www.inthego.co.uk/. just thought you might be interested.;)

you say there is no postage or extra fees? not bad.

these aren't too shabby:

adidas-campus-09.jpg

yes mate no postage and no import tax some excellent bargains on there, nike airmax i was looking at are 89.99 in jd sports in the gyle they are ?39 on there. timberland boots ?47 on there ?124 in the shops. the stuff takes about 6-8 working days. when they send you the tracking number it goes to 2 different sorting offices in china then it goes to parcel force coventry. dont worry when it comes up saying it is with the customs it gets released the next day. and then put in the mainstream parcelforce system.

they all are mate as i say i am going to buy a pair of the nike airmax for ?39 they are ?89.99 in jd sports in the gyle.

The stuff comes from China so it's probably fake. This does not bother me, i just don't want to get stung for the cash. But if say you defo receive the goods i will be happy to buy the missus some gucci shoes for ?40 rather than ?200!

you say there is no postage or extra fees? not bad.

these aren't too shabby:

adidas-campus-09.jpg

Im pretty sure it's just the image but if its not....the writtings backwards?!

Im pretty sure it's just the image but if its not....the writtings backwards?!

noticed that too after posting. not only is it backwards it is upside down!!! which means it is not just the camera.

That site is definately selling fakes. Still if they are decent quality they look not bad.

compare to these:

adidas_campus_comfort_bw_med.jpg

Gavsy Van Gaverson
noticed that too after posting. not only is it backwards it is upside down!!! which means it is not just the camera.

That site is definately selling fakes. Still if they are decent quality they look not bad.

compare to these:

adidas_campus_comfort_bw_med.jpg

The girlfriend bought me a pair of them a while back.

I like them.

I bought a fake pair of nike shock for ?50 and the originals were almost ?120. There was feck all wrong with them, plus how often do people measure the gaps between the stripes in your trainers? I am happy to buy fake gear as long as it looks half decent.

Everything is fake on the site, but every pair of trainers you buy are made china real or fake. The are using the same materiels and probably the same workers, just in different factories. The reason the look different is because there aint no quality control when buying fake gear.

I will prob buy one pair just to see how good they are.

I bought a fake pair of nike shock for ?50 and the originals were almost ?120. There was feck all wrong with them, plus how often do people measure the gaps between the stripes in your trainers? I am happy to buy fake gear as long as it looks half decent.

Everything is fake on the site, but every pair of trainers you buy are made china real or fake. The are using the same materiels and probably the same workers, just in different factories. The reason the look different is because there aint no quality control when buying fake gear.

I will prob buy one pair just to see how good they are.

Don't need to measure them, you can tell by looking at them. It looks fake. If you are happy to wear fake labels that look fake then go for it.

Archived