Anyone get 2 ST'S

Its been a long time baby

Missed the first game due to family, but was told by two off my pals that they picked up there new ST months ago but were sent another days before the Motherwell game. Took my car in for its MOT to be told the same by the boy doing it who told me he has heard this from a few others! They all have kept them and hand them to there pals on match day and go and sit where there is a emtpy seat. Anyone know anyone one else who got 2?

Nucky Thompson
Missed the first game due to family, but was told by two off my pals that they picked up there new ST months ago but were sent another days before the Motherwell game. Took my car in for its MOT to be told the same by the boy doing it who told me he has heard this from a few others! They all have kept them and hand them to there pals on match day and go and sit where there is a emtpy seat. Anyone know anyone one else who got 2?
A few people, but no doubt club officials reading this thread will be taking notes:rolleyes:

After seeing your location, you could be one of the ones im talking about!!

Nucky Thompson
After seeing your location, you could be one of the ones im talking about!!
No me mate, I went along and paid cash, got it there and then:)

So did they but just got sent another, just checking. Dont know how they can work out who got two, in fact there is no chance

Bonnie Prince Charlie

I got one for my new seat at the change over date and they sent me one for my old seat just before the first game. I phoned them and they said they would appreciate it if I handed the old one in, which I did. But I guess I could have passed it on to someone else. Come to think of it, I only sit in my seat about 1 minute before K/O and in the last 2 games there has been someone sitting in my seat. He moved when I told him but maybe he's one of these guys who's had an extra season ticket passed onto him. If he's there the next game I will have to report him to the stewards.

Unless you want the club to investigate and get your mates in soapy bubble I would delete this thread

These guys are ripping off our club, so desserve to be caught. As bad as the Celtic unwashed who have been buying concession tickets for years and who have now been banned for life.

These guys are ripping off our club, so desserve to be caught. As bad as the Celtic unwashed who have been buying concession tickets for years and who have now been banned for life.

Totally.

Meant to be fans, ripping off the club you are meant to support, get your money out or beat it.

Im with you, but if your skint and your mate said " listen you have given the the club thousands over the years, vlads no goin miss ?425!" Be honest, would you not think about it?

Im with you, but if your skint and your mate said " listen you have given the the club thousands over the years, vlads no goin miss ?425!" Be honest, would you not think about it?

And when you turn up and find someone in your seat?? nah sorry I paid for my season it's what you do.

Vlad may not miss ?425, but it's not his to miss is it. it's HMFC's money.

I think you'll also find the guys who have given the club thousands would be quite happy to fork out for there own ticket??

vladtheexhaler
Paid for mines and got it same day,why should we pay and they get in for free,hand them back or pay up :mad:

My brothers ST dropped through my door as I paid for it but no mine still hadn't arrived a few days later. Headed down to the ticket office to collect it and was handed an envelope with my ST and also another for my bro. Did the decent thing and handed the extra one back.

I also ordered my tickets for tonights game on Monday and was advised they needed to be collected from the ticket office. Picked them up yesterday and when I arrived home the tickets had been delivered as well.

marshallschunkychicken

Paid for mine online, picked it up about six weeks later. you'd think they'd send them out upon payment.

It is ripping the pesh a bit though if folk are using duplicates.

Yeah thought of that, but when will that happen? Unless we give the full roseburn to the OF its not. More than 3,000 empty seats to choose from!

Archived