Leasing a new car

Legend Claws

Does anybody do this? If so what car do you have, how much does it cost etc?

Get a PCP agreement from a company who also offer maintainance package

I've got a brand new toyota yaris (well it isnt anymore) on a 2 year "pcp" agreement where I get the car and maintainance for peanuts and will just send it back at the end of the 2 years :)

All the servicing and maintainance - including wear and tear like tyres, wipers etc included

Pretty good deal

Phone and ask for the special deals as mine was a 0% low deposit deal and there was no mention on the site at all

http://www.bankofscotlandfreeway.co.uk/

Used to lease a car from my work via a contract with Arnold Clark. 3 years worry free motoring. Everything covered, (tyres, servicing ,road tax etc). I had to pay roughly ?100 per month with my employer paying the balance (approx ?200). I had to estimate my mileage over the 3 years which included both business and private mileage. You need to give a realistic approximation because if you under-estimate your mileage, you will end up paying the excess at the end of the contract. The biggest difference you will find, if your employer is contributing to the package, is the Inland Revenue count this as benefit in kind and will take a big chunk of your wages. I have a VW Passat and ended up buying the car at the end of the contract.

Archived