Anderson/Stokes (NH)

JamboAl

Looks like Russell Anderson is joining Burnley on loan and Stokes going to Preston on loan. That's 2 more off the list of possibilities.

Jambof3tornado
Looks like Russell Anderson is joining Burnley on loan and Stokes going to Preston on loan. That's 2 more off the list of possibilities.

Aye and Lampard stayed put so score him off the list!!!:rolleyes:

I dont know why,we as Jambos,link ourselves to players we are never going to get ie Stokes. Yes he was on loan at Falkirk,but then he got noticed. Anderson is probably on more a week than Larry so he wasnt ever going to be an option either.

Aye and Lampard stayed put so score him off the list!!!:rolleyes:

I dont know why,we as Jambos,link ourselves to players we are never going to get ie Stokes. Yes he was on loan at Falkirk,but then he got noticed. Anderson is probably on more a week than Larry so he wasnt ever going to be an option either.

Fans have mentioned these two but I don't know how Lampard came into the equation. Never mind your day might get better.

I don't think many Scottish/British based players are possible signing targets under the current management/board. I think we're going to have to get used to this unfortunately.

Archived