Training today

tedp6873

All depends if those who attended last week managed to behave themselves....were you good? :)

lol never went up last week :P got a few hours to kill so might pop up and take some pics.

cheers JR

Guest JamboRobbo
lol never went up last week :P got a few hours to kill so might pop up and take some pics.

cheers JR

remember and tell us if you see any "new" players. :P

It's a public place, and it's in Scotland. You'll be fine, regardless what the website might say.

Is it? Is HW not private property? I'm sure you would be allowed to 'pass through' but might not be able to 'hang around in the one place', HW security could move you on?

Is it? Is HW not private property? I'm sure you would be allowed to 'pass through' but might not be able to 'hang around in the one place', HW security could move you on?

To summarise.

Walk around slowly.

Guest JamboRobbo

Speak for yourself.

Im sure thats how we ended up with Clum, he went down in his tracksuit to watch the team train a ball went near him, he kicked back and we signed him for being able to kick the ball ten yards!!

Archived