Lauren Laverne

i8hibsh

She's been the darts for over 10 years now.

Louise Wener was tidy back in the day as well for kids of my vintage.

:thumb:

Do all your threads either start with you saying how much you hate someone or how tidy someone is? :D

PS. she looks like any bird off the street TBH

How tidy is this bird by the way!!

I love her!!!

Anyone else?

lauren_laverne-gal-novello08.jpg

i8hibsh -You always seem to post about blondes; dont you like the dark haired girls?

Brunettes are (generally) much prettier than blondes

imo

i8hibsh -You always seem to post about blondes; dont you like the dark haired girls?

imo

*hurt*

I may disagree with a lot of your posts, on other subjects I8H, but you're obviously a man of impeccable taste when it comes to the female form.

She has a certain 'thing' about her, but I do pitch her into the serious 'hot' series.

Just don't really get how a person's hair colour affects their looks in a big way (with except of OAPs obv), I tend to judge by a person's face but maybe I'm looking too much into it! It's been a long day.

Just don't really get how a person's hair colour affects their looks in a big way (with except of OAPs obv), I tend to judge by a person's face but maybe I'm looking too much into it! It's been a long day.

Some people suit certain hair colours.

You see a lot of people who ave clearly dyed their hair and the colour ust does not suit their face.

Do all your threads either start with you saying how much you hate someone or how tidy someone is? :D

yup that is why I like her - girl next door

and hahaha yup you got me susssed

imo

Brunttes (apart from Amy MacDonald do nothing for me)

I just love my blondes

I may disagree with a lot of your posts, on other subjects I8H, but you're obviously a man of impeccable taste when it comes to the female form.

She has a certain 'thing' about her, but I do pitch her into the serious 'hot' series.

hahah cheers bro

I do like my birds I gotta say

In this order:

Hair

smell

Cans

Buns

accent

Pins

mind

size - hate double zero and not obese. gotta have shape

Some people suit certain hair colours.

You see a lot of people who ave clearly dyed their hair and the colour ust does not suit their face.

Only one thing nicer than a natural blonde......................................................................dyed blonde!

gotta have the roots - hubba hubba!

spot on louise!

i went blonde years ago, and it was hilarious to be honest. i went white blonde and people i'd known for years spoke to me totally differently. they spoke to me like i'd lost my brain to the bleach.

i couldn't be arsed keeping it up though, cos i'm so dark i had worse roots than a chav after just days.

each to their own though, and whatever makes you look good, go with it. give me nice eyes and a good laugh

The Mighty Thor

That's probably her appeal.

Doesn't do it for me, just another one of the many bleached blonde, stick thin chavettes in TV/Media world, the majority of which aren't particularly great to look at and have little of interest to say.

PS that's not an attack on blondes in general as many are mighty fine looking girls. :)

In this order:

Hair

smell

Cans

Buns

accent

Pins

mind

size - hate double zero and not obese. gotta have shape

teeth!?

teeth is number one for me... strange you might think but? can you imagine being with someone with minging teeth!? Doesn't matter how pretty they were bad teeth would put me right off.

That's probably her appeal.

Doesn't do it for me, just another one of the many bleached blonde, stick thin chavettes in TV/Media world, the majority of which aren't particularly great to look at and have little of interest to say.

PS that's not an attack on blondes in general as many are mighty fine looking girls. :)

to be fair she is not a chavette (although she is a Mackem)

Her dad was/is a university professor

teeth!?

teeth is number one for me... strange you might think but? can you imagine being with someone with minging teeth!? Doesn't matter how pretty they were bad teeth would put me right off.

teeth is in there for sure, aswell as size of feet and she must have well manicured nails

shaun.lawson

To judge by your avatar, you really don't have much to worry about - but it is generally the case that brunettes tend to be darker and more Latin or exotic looking, and blondes fairer. And, purely in my opinion, a drop dead gorgeous brunette is more beautiful than a drop dead gorgeous blonde - not that it really matters anyway though.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Only one thing nicer than a natural blonde......................................................................dyed blonde!

gotta have the roots - hubba hubba!

Do like that dirty kinda look, :)

Combined with a tramp stamp tat, bingo! :)

Guest gorgie kev
Brunttes (apart from Amy MacDonald do nothing for me)

I just love my blondes

Just a pity they don't love you :rolleyes:

Dr. Bapswent
To judge by your avatar, you really don't have much to worry about - but it is generally the case that brunettes tend to be darker and more Latin or exotic looking, and blondes fairer. And, purely in my opinion, a drop dead gorgeous brunette is more beautiful than a drop dead gorgeous blonde - not that it really matters anyway though.

I would agree.

I'd also agree that Lauren Laverne is hot, but she thinks she is funnier than she really is.

She also looks as if she has a touch of the downs about her.

Malcolm Tucker

She is good, I'll give you that. However, the best blonde has to be, Holly Willoughby.

Holly+Willoughby_1111_18510969_0_0_14617_300.jpg

Oooft!

I prefer brunettes anyway by the way.

The Mighty Thor
to be fair she is not a chavette (although she is a Mackem)

Her dad was/is a university professor

The knowledge clearly skipped her genes then.

She does nowt for me but then again it's all subjective.

One man's steak is another man's mince.

Miller Jambo 60
spot on louise!

i went blonde years ago, and it was hilarious to be honest. i went white blonde and people i'd known for years spoke to me totally differently. they spoke to me like i'd lost my brain to the bleach.

i couldn't be arsed keeping it up though, cos i'm so dark i had worse roots than a chav after just days.

each to their own though, and whatever makes you look good, go with it. give me nice eyes and a good laugh

The women are taking over KB:)

I went peroxide blonde a couple of years ago just because I wanted something totally different. I've been told I get away with it but tbh it costs a fortune to keep it looking ok. Part of the reason I make myself looks like a dumb barbie is so that people in my office will think I'm dumb and not mind when I don't do enough work :D don't think many of them realise I'm actually at uni studying for a degree in classical music, most of them are under the impression I'm doing some p1shy NQ. Works for me!

I went peroxide blonde a couple of years ago just because I wanted something totally different. I've been told I get away with it but tbh it costs a fortune to keep it looking ok. Part of the reason I make myself looks like a dumb barbie is so that people in my office will think I'm dumb and not mind when I don't do enough work :D don't think many of them realise I'm actually at uni studying for a degree in classical music, most of them are under the impression I'm doing some p1shy NQ. Works for me!

Ah, kinda like the eternal male plan of doing the dishes badly so they never get asked again. I like your work.

Anyway, I much prefer Fearne Britton. I mean Cotton.

I'm not a chubby chaser, honest.

Ah, kinda like the eternal male plan of doing the dishes badly so they never get asked again. I like your work.

Anyway, I much prefer Fearne Britton. I mean Cotton.

I'm not a chubby chaser, honest.

Used Fearne Cotton as an example to my mother of how someone can have successful career in public eye despite tattoos when I got my last one done, needless to say she was not convinced...

Used Fearne Cotton as an example to my mother of how someone can have successful career in public eye despite tattoos when I got my last one done, needless to say she was not convinced...

Being tattooed myself and currently planning a sleeve design, I'm with ya on that one!

I didn't even know she was tatooed though. She's gone a few notches up in my do-able scale.

Guest jambomickey

she tidy and so are you!

I do understand her concerns considering I am hoping to get into a postgrad opera degree, and it's like the snootiest business around but the chances of me ever getting there are slim to none and if the stuck up *****s can't deal with it they can eff off :D Besides my tattoos are all in the best of taste .. thus far :)

Dr. Bapswent
travis-barker-tattoo-shirtless-44-blink.jpg

Should have used Travis Barker! At least she'd be thankful you weren't like him!

There is nothing good about what he is or what he does.

There is nothing good about what he is or what he does.

Cant deny he has been successful in the public eye, whilst being moderatley ink'd.

I do understand her concerns considering I am hoping to get into a postgrad opera degree, and it's like the snootiest business around but the chances of me ever getting there are slim to none and if the stuck up *****s can't deal with it they can eff off :D Besides my tattoos are all in the best of taste .. thus far :)

Show her Kat Von D. Tattoos on her face and she's still got class!

Travis Barker is a w*nk though.

Did you ever see his ****ty programme on MTV? My ex used to watch it, he was such a pussy and was so under the thumb it was laughable.

Did you ever see his ****ty programme on MTV? My ex used to watch it, he was such a pussy and was so under the thumb it was laughable.

I hated Blink with a passion, and so didn't watch it because he was in it.

I hated Blink with a passion, and so didn't watch it because he was in it.

Wise choice. I shoulda put my foot down, but no, I was subjected to My Super Sweet 16 and that pish with Hulk Hogan.

Wise choice. I shoulda put my foot down, but no, I was subjected to My Super Sweet 16 and that pish with Hulk Hogan.

That Sweet 16 makes me fume.

I'd shoot them all.

Bunch of spoilt *******s!

Archived