Ticket Prices

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Was thinking about heading through to Hamilton on Saturday until I saw the ticket prices. With myself, the wife and 2 kids it would cost me ?66 FFS!!! Why do the clubs insist on charging so much when they could get just as much money with more people through the gates if they lowered the prices. Havent bought a ticket for Tynie for a while, being a ST holder, but the last time I did they represented excellent value with child tickets available at ?5.

Just have to be Hearts world for us. :(

I thought the ticket prices were fine.

Can't argue with ?11 personally.

Yep; went into the TO today to get my Hamilton and Airdrie tickets and had to ask the lassie if she had put them both on when she charged me ?16.

Not a bad surprise. Being a student's the damage.

Was thinking about heading through to Hamilton on Saturday until I saw the ticket prices. With myself, the wife and 2 kids it would cost me ?66 FFS!!! Why do the clubs insist on charging so much when they could get just as much money with more people through the gates if they lowered the prices. Havent bought a ticket for Tynie for a while, being a ST holder, but the last time I did they represented excellent value with child tickets available at ?5.

Just have to be Hearts world for us. :(

i know mate i don't know how you keep it up the smaller games especially should be priced to bring in a crowd the price of football is a disgrace especially the standard we watch :(

Billy the Jambo

Hamilton have got a fecking cheek charging ?22 a ticket they have only been in the league 5 minutes but i suppose they are trying to make as much money as possible before they get relegated

portobellojambo1
?22 is probably around the average price for an SPL Away Ticket.

In comparison with some grounds I think ?22 is not too bad DH. I too have a ST so have no idea what we charge walk up fans, for away games I only have to order a ticket for myself so again find ?22 to be not too bad, in comparison with some places (think ICT and Gretna were possibly the cheapest last season, but I am guessing, I tend to worry more about the important aspect, i.e. which of the local hostelries sells the cheapest vodka in town).

Drylaw Hearts
In comparison with some grounds I think ?22 is not too bad DH. I too have a ST so have no idea what we charge walk up fans, for away games I only have to order a ticket for myself so again find ?22 to be not too bad, in comparison with some places (think ICT and Gretna were possibly the cheapest last season, but I am guessing, I tend to worry more about the important aspect, i.e. which of the local hostelries sells the cheapest vodka in town).

Drinking cheap vodka is just wrong PJ1.

portobellojambo1

It helps fund the ticket prices at Parkhead and Ibrox, and it does the same job as the more expensive potato concoctions. (you don't have to buy expensive to get p i s s e d, there is no such thing as a "casual" drinker ;) ).

notice how, at no time is paying for this cheap vodka mentioned :rolleyes:;)

It helps fund the ticket prices at Parkhead and Ibrox, and it does the same job as the more expensive potato concoctions. (you don't have to buy expensive to get p i s s e d, there is no such thing as a "casual" drinker ;) ).

Is that when you don your Aquasctum skip hat before sinking a large one Ian?

:hae36:

Disser Pointon
?22 is probably around the average price for an SPL Away Ticket.

Probably wouldnt bat an eyelid if it was just me going along but for a family of 4 it soon mounts up. Add fuel/bus, a couple of pints and a pie onto that and you'd be cheaper going abroad!

I got a ticket for the hearts v motherwell game and it was ?15.....great value and great game.

Miller Jambo 60
I got a ticket for the hearts v motherwell game and it was ?15.....great value and great game.

The wee Hamilton will have to get all the cash now as they will be down come xmas FACT.

peckhamjambo
Probably wouldnt bat an eyelid if it was just me going along but for a family of 4 it soon mounts up. Add fuel/bus, a couple of pints and a pie onto that and you'd be cheaper going abroad!

blimey, where do you go on holiday? Portobello??!!! Not that it's a bad thing ;)

We paid 56 pound for that game only cause we where in the wheatfield ( and only cause our seats where sold ) had enough money to buy our seats back) but back where we belong , sorry i`m ****ed goodnight

Archived