Barcelona v real maddrid

McJambo

Anyone ever been to this match??

Find myself in barcelona the weekend it is on and need to find out the chances of getting tickets!

The stadiums big enough - Barca hardly sell out any of there games not even in the champions league so you may have a good chance. Then again the city is huge and Ide imagine there will be a lot of interest in it.

So basically I don't know?!:rolleyes:

Find myself in barcelona the weekend it is on and need to find out the chances of getting tickets!

I think if head down the stadium a couple of hours before kick off you should be able to get a ticket.

I think if head down the stadium a couple of hours before kick off you should be able to get a ticket.

I dont really fancy spending hundreds of Euros on a ticket tho!!

Anyone know a Barcelona Member?? :)

I was there last March mate, the 3-3 game, was unbelievable! Me and my mate were pished one night two weeks before the game and decided to go over and chance our luck at getting tickets. You've no chance of getting tickets officially but if you hang around the stadium before the game and are willing to pay a fair whack then you'll get some nae bother.

I paid 350 euros for mine, they were 80 euros face value, but was well worth it, the football played was out of this world and the atmosphere was electric, although completely different to a derby here. I got lucky though as the game was fantastic and Messi scored a hat trick!

Oh...If you decide to go for it, circle the stadium slowly, you will get asked if you want tickets, make sure you look up what real tickets look like and always ask to see them before you buy, I almost got conned by a group selling "tickets" as they only wanted 200 euros, I asked to see them and they showed me and my mate some dodgy looking tickets that were clearly fakies so be careful!

You may even be able to get some online through unofficial sites, I got two tickets for Real Madrid V Sevilla online for 100 euros each and the seats were amazing and arrived at my hotel two days prior to the match. I don't know what the prices would be online for El Classico though.

If you have the cash go for it mate, I certainly don't regret it!

Ah...sorry mate can't help you there

Didn't mean touts. I don't think its fully st's so there should be some being sold off from the stadium ticket office. This is from my Barcelona tourist book but not sure how reliable it is. It was written by a woman!:cool::P

General public, non-member ticket sales become available on their Internet site 30 days before the match. You could just get lucky if you play fastest finger first early in the morning of that day.

See this website for info: Relevant bit of Barcelona Website

Underneath "Internet Sales", a big yellow button appears once the tickets are on sale.

Once you get to Barcelona, you just collect the tickets using the credit card you used to pay online. Will happily pass on any more info regarding the whole Barcelona experience.

General public, non-member ticket sales become available on their Internet site 30 days before the match. You could just get lucky if you play fastest finger first early in the morning of that day.

See this website for info: Relevant bit of Barcelona Website

Underneath "Internet Sales", a big yellow button appears once the tickets are on sale.

Once you get to Barcelona, you just collect the tickets using the credit card you used to pay online. Will happily pass on any more info regarding the whole Barcelona experience.

Thanks for that Diane.

I phoned the ticket office yesterday and they said the Real Madrid match usually sells out within hours for members.

So I guess the only way to get tickets would be to find a member

Archived