New Football Team

Eckauskas

Is there anyone out there who is looking to join a football team? If so, I've been asked to do some recruiting on the behalf of someone who's looking for some players for his new team.

The team will participate in the SSML against the likes of Hibs, Rangers and Livingston. The season starts in just a few weeks.

Training would be on a Thursday night at the Meadows.

There is also a game scheduled for Sunday against Hibeernian at 4pm at the Jack Kane centre. Although, if the game does not go ahead, it will be a training session instead.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM or reply in here.

Thanks.

Bump.

This is a Hearts supporters team you'd be playing in, and fixtures are usually scheduled around Hearts games.

So you wouldn't have the worry about missing a game because you're playing.

Because it's a supporters league, most games are arranged depending on what day they'd be attending a game.

I.E. Playing Hibs on Sunday, because both clubs are playing on the Saturday.

I'm unsure as to the minimum age, although I think there are one or two guys who haven't quite hit 16 yet.

I might be interested, meadows wouls suit me for training.

as would playing sundays (i sometimes work saturdays though)

How good are the current players? as I'm not a great player myself but I give it a go.

Tbh, I've not seen the current crop yet.

I wouldn't be involved until I finally made it back up to Edinburgh, maybe in October.

Is there anyone out there who is looking to join a football team? If so, I've been asked to do some recruiting on the behalf of someone who's looking for some players for his new team.

The team will participate in the SSML against the likes of Hibs, Rangers and Livingston. The season starts in just a few weeks.

Training would be on a Thursday night at the Meadows.

There is also a game scheduled for Sunday against Hibeernian at 4pm at the Jack Kane centre. Although, if the game does not go ahead, it will be a training session instead.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM or reply in here.

Thanks.

Is this the same team young Steven was recruting for?

If so, I'm still interested - just back from summer break in Canada and would be available to start training from next week onwards. I've just not got round to e-mailing him yet. My bad.

I'm playing at Tynie this Sunday in the HYD game...

Yeah, it's the same team.

He says that everyone should go through me as he won't be online for a few days.

guys the standard is not very high in this league

http://www.ssml.co.uk/

you do play home and away,

pie and bovril at stirling

beechwood at stirling

hibeernian actually won the league,

the main problem you have is not playing every week,

teams can go quite a while without playing a league game due to hearts/hibs/rangers getting played on sundays,

nice wee league to start in if you want to build your team up before going into the main sunday leagues

Is this the same team young Steven was recruting for?

If so, I'm still interested - just back from summer break in Canada and would be available to start training from next week onwards. I've just not got round to e-mailing him yet. My bad.

I'm playing at Tynie this Sunday in the HYD game...

mate if you still have me number give me a text or phone me

i tried the other week but never knew you was away on holiday

I might be interested, meadows wouls suit me for training.

as would playing sundays (i sometimes work saturdays though)

How good are the current players? as I'm not a great player myself but I give it a go.

mate i remeberr u were interested ages ago and i gave u a pm but got nothing back

i know that eck has left you one yesterday so get back to him or even me and well get u along to the next training

Guest GhostHunter
erm .. lookin to be a tuesday or thursday night mate

Can you please explain why you registered 3 ID's yesterday, ALL of which had HIBS or 1875 in the email address ?

Are you a :hobofish:

am a hibee but im playing in this team

but the teams is for hearts fans only now

i was jus startin the the team cause i wanted someone to play for and the leauge needed a hearts suppoters team

Guest GhostHunter
ayep but im playing in this team

Cool.

I'll delete the other id's then.

Oh, aye...

:107years:

Welcome :D

So the jist of this thread is, Eckauskus is pals with a hibby? :P

I like to help the needy.

kk well a might not be online for a few days again so if you do get anyone give me a text . i gave that alan r and the guy u said wanted more info about the team a pm jus telling them all about it and that and askin if the want to cme along to tell me what positions they play and that well arrange something soon..

Archived