Help with 3 modem stick

Walter Kidd

Away on business at the moment. I am wanting to access the highlights on the BBC website, however it is saying that I am unauthorised to see these due to not being in the correct territory.

Now, the only thing that has changed is I am using a 3 modem rather than my usual wireless network. Can anyone help so I can see the goals?

what country are you in. You can only watch these in the UK. When you log onto the network the ip address shows the country you are in. There are some utilities that hide this so you can for example watch live feeds on the hearts website from inside the uk

http://www.formyip.com/

Away on business at the moment. I am wanting to access the highlights on the BBC website, however it is saying that I am unauthorised to see these due to not being in the correct territory.

Now, the only thing that has changed is I am using a 3 modem rather than my usual wireless network. Can anyone help so I can see the goals?

I use that modem and have the same problem. It is something to do with the IP but not its location, apparently.

Fraid I know nothing else but will be watching this thread with interest in case some brainbox can figure it out. :)

Archived