Chris Moyles

i8hibsh

I just wish this fat scruffy pub lord would just **** off.

I totally can't stand him

Does he not just annoy you?

The Old Tolbooth

Your only jealous cos he's funnier than you mate :P

Your only jealous cos he's funnier than you mate :P

hahaha anything is funnier than me JM

Seriously tho. Everytime I hear him/see him I get angry

I can't even listen to radio one

Hey my good friend, long time no see! Hows you? I have returned to the wonderful and whacky world of Kickback!

And in regards to your post I totally agree. Hate the guy. He's just a fat, ugly, talentless *****. You could find a dozen of them in any dingy boozer in town, only difference is this one's ramblings have to be listened to by half the nation! And he's stinking rich, so I'd still swap places with him...

Hey my good friend, long time no see! Hows you? I have returned to the wonderful and whacky world of Kickback!

And in regards to your post I totally agree. Hate the guy. He's just a fat, ugly, talentless *****. You could find a dozen of them in any dingy boozer in town, only difference is this one's ramblings have to be listened to by half the nation! And he's stinking rich, so I'd still swap places with him...

hey mate

how cute is the cat in your avator btw!!

you been back to Tynie yet or still given up?

Hope things are better for you, you were awfy down last time I saw you :)

hey mate

She's DEAD now :( :( :(

hey mate

She is awful cute, it's a bit sad as she died before I even bought her (was a xmas present for a certain someone) so my dedication to the poor we soul is to make her my Kickback avatar!

I wouldn't say I've given up still, more optimistic this season - but I'm currently based up Aberdeen/Dundee way so haven't made it down yet for a game since Csaba came in. I've been back discussing the JTs but at work so it's on the BBC forum as opposed to Kickback, which I'm not allowed on :mad:

Anyway I'll hopefully see you down Edinburgh way next time I'm through, don't think I've seen you since that "eventful" night on George Street after Candy Bar and Mad Dogs. Good times :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
hey mate

Blimey, there you go again, eyeing up more pussy in someones avatar ;)

She is awful cute, it's a bit sad as she died before I even bought her (was a xmas present for a certain someone) so my dedication to the poor we soul is to make her my Kickback avatar!

I wouldn't say I've given up still, more optimistic this season - but I'm currently based up Aberdeen/Dundee way so haven't made it down yet for a game since Csaba came in. I've been back discussing the JTs but at work so it's on the BBC forum as opposed to Kickback, which I'm not allowed on :mad:

Anyway I'll hopefully see you down Edinburgh way next time I'm through, don't think I've seen you since that "eventful" night on George Street after Candy Bar and Mad Dogs. Good times :rolleyes:

I utterly adore cats. my cat lives with my mum. He is a wee fatty. He is a stone in weight!!!!! His name is Jambo and he is a little sh*** but you gotta love em

Blimey, there you go again, eyeing up more pussy in someones avatar ;)

hahha I am a sucker for p*ssy

alwaysthereinspirit

Listen to him every morning on satelite radio. 5 hour tape delay. Maybe it's because I'm homesick while listening but I love the show.

I think you have anger issues I8. :cool_shades:

Templeton Peck

I'd say he's never had an original thought. Everything from his show is lifted from elsewhere and rehashed. Sad for the BBC

Chad Sexington

He's as funny as a child with leukemia.

The fact that my licence fee goes towards making that fat charlatan a very rich man makes me incredibly depressed.

:sad:

Miller Jambo 60
you have only just noticed DM lol?

You are like me bud .

Always got issues that have to be dealt with.

Bye the way.

Hows the wee blonde.;)

Ibrahim Tall
His morning show is great.

It's ****ing terrible, anytime i've got it on in the morning your lucky if there's two tracks in the 15 minute or so on the way to work. The rest is generally just his **** patter about how great he is.

Sometimes he can be quite funny but generally he gets on my nerves - Burping on live radio is not funny. Fair enough it might be if the odd one slipped out but he just does it deliberately. Then him and his crowd go on to slag B list celebs when they are no bigger than C list themselves. As for comedy dave...... is hsis name supposed to be ironic?

That said, its better than listening to that bogie and Jill on forth one. Or even worse that hobo Stott.

Archived