Spur of the moment things you have regretted

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Mines happened today. In Section N, when the 1st goal went in I decided to jump on my seat to make sure the Middens could see me as I gave them the prongs, only for me to slip off the seat and land hard on my right foot. Seemed OK at the time and indeed it still was on the way back to Haymarket but when I got off the train in Bathgate I could hardly walk! Only a vodka is seeing me thro the pain now. Theres no swelling and no bruising but the pain at the top/side of my foot is so bad I can only walk on my heel!

Kay, adjust those crutches!

:sad:

I once killed an old pensioner after clocking a record time of 7 minutes at the cash machine.

WKD%282%29.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr
I once killed an old pensioner after clocking a record time of 7 minutes at the cash machine.

WKD%282%29.jpg

You did regret it tho?

:confused:

tommythejambo

Jumped on the bonnet of my mates car, in the Meadowbank retail park car park last year. He got up a bit speed and I jumped off, severly injuring myself in the process.

Still went to the Hearts game later on and Cav that night though.

Jumped on the bonnet of my mates car, in the Meadowbank retail park car park last year. He got up a bit speed and I jumped off, severly injuring myself in the process.

Did that once. Almost lost a buttock.:eek:

Miller Jambo 60

GETTING MARRIED:eek:

tommythejambo
Joke mate lighten up.

Still on a high after beating the ST Midden smells

I'm as lightened up as they come.

Just didn't know what you meant.

Refusing to be thrown out of Tynie for standing on the barrier in Section N last season (when we beat the sheep 4-0)by a jumped up steward which resulted in a short chase to be then taken to the police resulting in spending the last 10 mins in a freezing cell under the Police box then to be taken to St Leonards to be finger printed swabbed and photographed then to go to court 3 times to be fined ?250 for 'goading the aberdeen fans' which didn't even happen!!

tommythejambo
Refusing to be thrown out of Tynie for standing on the barrier in Section N last season (when we beat the sheep 4-0)by a jumped up steward which resulted in a short chase to be then taken to the police resulting in spending the last 10 mins in a freezing cell under the Police box then to be taken to St Leonards to be finger printed swabbed and photographed then to go to court 3 times to be fined ?250 for 'goading the aberdeen fans' which didn't even happen!!

Not even suprised.

In the 2005/06 season I turned up for a game at half time and wasn't allowed in. So I kicked the big wooden door behind the Old Stand, this promptly led to me having my season ticket confiscated by the steward (staright out of my hand when my back was turned).

After all that bother I was promptly given it back by whoever was in charge of security, on the Monday morning.

Morry - I remember that well :D

Rather regretting jumping up on to the stage at Liquid Rooms last night and dancing about only to be promptly dragged down by a bouncer, megging myself off the edge in the process. Massive bruises on leg and arm :(

Archived