X Factor/Cheryl Cole

south morocco

south morocco

Sorry folks ,but is it just me who finds it ironic that someone so musically talentless can judge anyone else?Or am I ranting??

Cheryl Cole is a member of Girls Aloud. I actually like some of their stuff, particularly "Love Machine" - a classic pop song.

Your question would be better directed to Danii Minogue.

tommythejambo
Sorry folks ,but is it just me who finds it ironic that someone so musically talentless can judge anyone else?Or am I ranting??

She'd get belted. Therefore shes there, makes sense to me.

Mmmm therapist,love machine?? anyway i suppose the same thing applies to Minogue too!

I can appreciate all sorts of music. In fact, as I write this I am enjoying the Proms on BBC2.

My point is that Danii has had about 5% of the success of Cheryl so it should be the former that's under scrutiny.

south morocco

I too have a catholic taste in music,but i don't think you can equate talent with sucess in my opinion

coppercrutch
I too have a catholic taste in music,but i don't think you can equate talent with sucess in my opinion

:eek:

600%20Eiden%20alter%20boys.jpg

rudi must stay

thought that myself. She's just there to be nice to all of them though, that was the reason Sharon Osbourne was there.

Is there anyone who actually possesses a musical talent, who's appeared in an x-rated factor-type show ?

Louis, Sharon, Danni, Simon Cowell, the hoff, Paula Abdul (maybe) Richard Park, Nigel Slithgoe....aren't these shows supposed to be about the musically talentless.

Better call Saul
Makes more sense than Sharon Osbourne...

Why does it ? Sharon managed some top rock bands back in the 70s and 80s

I agree the cole girl has no clue into what it takles to have the x factor

They both annoy me.

Some nice wee singer comes on and all they can say is "He's so cute"

So am I girls but I cant sing. :o

south morocco
Is there anyone who actually possesses a musical talent, who's appeared in an x-rated factor-type show ?

Louis, Sharon, Danni, Simon Cowell, the hoff, Paula Abdul (maybe) Richard Park, Nigel Slithgoe....aren't these shows supposed to be about the musically talentless.

the hoff is a legend,how dare you

south morocco
Which one of his fine tunes do you like the best ? :)

well what can you say,i said the hoff was a legend,sadly not in music,he is however a legendry figure

Doctor FinnBarr
They both annoy me.

Some nice wee singer comes on and all they can say is "He's so cute"

So am I girls but I cant sing. :o

Neither can most who go on these shows!

;)

loveofthegame

Who cares shes unbelievably fit.

But as a pop singer she has had massive massive success so why shouldn't she be a judge?! Girls Aloud where formed on a TV talent show thus its known they can all sing.

Did i mention how fit she is?!

Doctor FinnBarr

But as a pop singer she has had massive massive success so why shouldn't she be a judge?! Girls Aloud where formed on a TV talent show thus its known they can all sing.

Did i mention how fit she is?![/QUOTE]

No.

:)

south morocco

Did i mention how fit she is?!

you did,and that seems to be enough to judge anyone else.

monkfish1979

Not at all. The chances of her actually having to assess a real singer are infantesimal. Most of these idiots use one of these, anyway http://www.antarestech.com/products/avp.shtml.

They don't need a singer, just a face - and Cheryl's terribly sincere emotional reaction when one of the sob story entrants does their audition.

Sorry folks ,but is it just me who finds it ironic that someone so musically talent can judgeless anyone else?Or am I ranting??

cheryl cole is a brilliant singer....FACT

siegementality
Cheryl Cole is a member of Girls Aloud. I actually like some of their stuff, particularly "Love Machine" - a classic pop song.

Your question would be better directed to Danii Minogue.

Hard to play on the flute though.

Archived