Technical dodgy question

bn jambo

If i was to sign up for hearts world from an international location and then come back to this country would i be able to access all the stuff iinternational Hearts fans can access or would the ip address stop me?

Bomber Harris
If i was to sign up for hearts world from an international location and then come back to this country would i be able to access all the stuff iinternational Hearts fans can access or would the ip address stop me?

you mean you're going to sign up whilst on your holidays :mad:

No it won't work for the reason you mentioned.

No it won't work for the reason you mentioned.

So when internationals come back to the uk they can only access what we get, when we log on? Fair enough i suppose just thought there may be a way round this.

thanks for the help lads ;)

Google is your friend. :)

Archived