Maddona

chimpos

is it just me that seems to get totally wasted on a friday and end up at home with some little blonde guy who loves maddona but still won't give you a BJ:sad:

is it just me that seems to get totally wasted on a friday and end up at home with some little blonde guy who loves maddona but still won't give you a BJ:sad:

Yep.

Probably on the entire planet.

:eek:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Out and proud :eek:

:)

Oh the chimpos is gaaaayy:eek:

Isaac Begbie

:hobofish:

coppercrutch

I8Hibsh is far from small. And he loves giving head. You mustn't be trying hard enough. Gayer.

Is it just me or is Madonna he most over rated pop star on the planet, closely followed by that other dysfunctional cretinous weitdo Michael Jackson.

I don't think Chimpos should be allowed to forget this thread so easily.

:o

And congrats to Lovecraft for a cracking response.

Is it just me or is Madonna he most over rated pop star on the planet

Agreed, but unlike guys that look like her, she definitely gives BJs - it's the only logical reason for her career.

ToadKiller Dog

Maybe you should have put on your Celine Dion CDS.:rolleyes:

marshallschunkychicken

Only just seen this, and I'm sure there are more people yet to see it.

I see this as a community service.... :laugh:

ToadKiller Dog
Only just seen this, and I'm sure there are more people yet to see it.

I see this as a community service.... :laugh:

I wonder if he has let the little blonde guy go yet ?

Bonnie Prince Charlie
Is it just me or is Madonna he most over rated pop star on the planet, closely followed by that other dysfunctional cretinous weitdo Michael Jackson.

Michael is a talent who I would pay to see. Madonna however is not in wacko's class. Can anyone remember the clip from around 12 years ago - she was singing "live" at a big concert; the mike fell to the floor for around 30 secs but her so called singing didn't stop - con artist.

Archived