Is It Better or Worse?

Gigolo-Aunt

When Csaba was appointed, the fear was he would be a front for Romanov and his decisions. Others felt that Csaba and his "Together" say what you see catchphrase seemed to want to work together with Romanov rather than taking orders.

So far we have....

Obua signed - Csaba call.

Iva Choo Choo gone - Csaba call

Lithuanian behind the scenes chap gone (the one who had a pop at Hearts fans) - Csaba decision?

Berra happy to stay - Csaba influence if the players comments are true

Driver happy to stay - Csaba influence if the players comments are true

Tullberg in on loan - One of Csaba's network or Vlad's network? Not sure

German number two - Csaba call

Hungarian GK in - Csaba call

Kello in- Jury out

Banks working with the youths - Jury out.

Lithuanian Keeper coach in - Jury out

Apoligies if I have missed any, feel free to add...

Is that a sign of working together? or is it a sign of a man who fronts decisions for Vlad?

Malinga the Swinga

More than happy with the ways things are progressing,but the usual suspects are out in force, looking for anything to jump onto for a moan.

Gets a bit tiresome really.

rudi must stay
When Csaba was appointed, the fear was he would be a front for Romanov and his decisions. Others felt that Csaba and his "Together" say what you see catchphrase seemed to want to work together with Romanov rather than taking orders.

So far we have....

Lithuanian behind the scenes chap gone (the one who had a pop at Hearts fans) - Csaba decision?

Kello in- Jury out

Is that a sign of working together? or is it a sign of a man who fronts decisions for Vlad?

you have to remember though that the last two are the 2 most recent decisions. What happened before is irrelevant if the last two were Vlad's call then it shows that he's becoming more involved again

you have to remember though that the last two are the 2 most recent decisions. What happened before is irrelevant if the last two were Vlad's call then it shows that he's becoming more involved again

Iva Choo Choo left3 days ago?

While the Hungarian chap signed today.

Both Csaba call's?

Does that show mad vlad the cad taking the reigns more?

rudi must stay
Iva Choo Choo left3 days ago?

While the Hungarian chap signed today.

Both Csaba call's?

Does that show mad vlad the cad taking the reigns more?

we were linked with the Hungarian guy ages ago though, and anyone could have made the decision about Ivaskevicius cos he was ****

we were linked with the Hungarian guy ages ago though, and anyone could have made the decision about Ivaskevicius cos he was ****

Point is...

The Hungarian GK's deal only went through today - Vlad could easily pulled the plug on it.

If Vlad REALLY wanted Iva to stay and Vlad felt he could make Csaba keep him - pretty sure he would.

Im not 100% happy with the way the Banks situation was handled, but I do think things are much better than they were this time last season.

Progress is the key.

rudi must stay
Point is...

The Hungarian GK's deal only went through today - Vlad could easily pulled the plug on it.

If Vlad REALLY wanted Iva to stay and Vlad felt he could make Csaba keep him - pretty sure he would.

Im not 100% happy with the way the Banks situation was handled, but I do think things are much better than they were this time last season.

Progress is the key.

seems to me like he did. But the Hungarian has decided that he wants to sign

seems to me like he did. But the Hungarian has decided that he wants to sign

LOL

Vlad - "Cancel the deal"

Players agent - "But he wants to sign"

Vlad - "Dam and blast"

Sorry dude, think you are way off on that one.

As someone posted elsewhere - if the results are good no one will give a stuff about whose decision this or that was, IF, Csaba, has full control over the selection of the team AND substitutions.

And lets face it, that would be better than what we have been putting up with for the last 24 months....

Jambof3tornado
Point is...

Progress is the key.

The thing about the banks situation is that we are not 100% sure what happened,so its hard to know whether to be unhappy or not.

Things are certainly moving forward from having Frail in charge.

heartsfc_fan

It doesn't take an idiot to work out that Csaba has been a good thing. Quite clearly a talented manager. Seems a good man.

Time will tell. Hearts will be in the top 4 come new year :)

I think things have been much improved on last season, heres hoping we keep going in the right direction and dont shoot ourselves in the foot again.

2 games in so too early to call. Csaba has made a great impression however today was the first time he looked like he realised what he had got himself into. I think we might be top of the league next Saturday (30th) :)

john brownlee

this always happen after a defeat there's always people out there that know better, let them get on with their bitching and let the pros do their job

Half the cr**p on here just does not make sense the other 50% are trying to be reasonable and go with the flow. We are going to get beat by the squirm its the way now and in the past, its better than a gubbing. Lets beat the rest and forget the uglies

Cant you lot see this is just another ploy to take us from the real issues that affect scottish fitba. that's what should we be focusing on this week?, but no we want to deal with internal management issues that were decided weeks ago. I ask where's the sense of it all.

A goalie that very few rated no more than a stand in and wanted shot off, is now he's a martyred. Nobody from Hearts or bankies reps have made any comment, remark or denied the story we now have post and pub disciutions lasting for days on hear say. This is a story from a well known slapped hobo and we believe it. Come on lets get into reality here.

Has any of the weegie printed this fairy tale not to my knowledge

well there you have it another epic from hans Christian banderson

I hope his face is still hurting

Jam Tarts 1874
this always happen after a defeat there's always people out there that know better, let them get on with their bitching and let the pros do their job

Half the cr**p on here just does not make sense the other 50% are trying to be reasonable and go with the flow. We are going to get beat by the squirm its the way now and in the past, its better than a gubbing. Lets beat the rest and forget the uglies

Cant you lot see this is just another ploy to take us from the real issues that affect scottish fitba. that's what should we be focusing on this week?, but no we want to deal with internal management issues that were decided weeks ago. I ask where's the sense of it all.

A goalie that very few rated no more than a stand in and wanted shot off, is now he's a martyred. Nobody from Hearts or bankies reps have made any comment, remark or denied the story we now have post and pub disciutions lasting for days on hear say. This is a story from a well known slapped hobo and we believe it. Come on lets get into reality here.

Has any of the weegie printed this fairy tale not to my knowledge

well there you have it another epic from hans Christian banderson

I hope his face is still hurting

Very well put, I like the hans Christian banderson reference. :)

Toxteth O'Grady

So far we have....

German number two - Csaba call

Kello in- Jury out

Lithuanian Keeper coach in - Jury out

Change "Jury out" to "Vlad call" and we won't disagree.

Overall Vlad is in charge, there is nothing unexpected there.

Will he give Csaba enough of a free reign?

Time will tell

rudi must stay
Change "Jury out" to "Vlad call" and we won't disagree.

Overall Vlad is in charge, there is nothing unexpected there.

Will he give Csaba enough of a free reign?

Time will tell

don't know if you can say that. Most of the things on that list were Csaba's decisions

Things have definitely improved but there's still a lot of uncertainty.

It's going to be a slow process I'm afraid - I think that's reflected in the fact there's not exactly much of a buzz on here about the match tomorrow.

R@ping the erse off that tin-pot club of narrow-eyed peasants will cheer everyone up.

Toxteth O'Grady
Things have definitely improved but there's still a lot of uncertainty.

It's going to be a slow process I'm afraid - I think that's reflected in the fact there's not exactly much of a buzz on here about the match tomorrow.

R@ping the erse off that tin-pot club of narrow-eyed peasants will cheer everyone up.

That's what it comes down to Dave, results are what matters.

I rarely post on this board.But my god can people plz take a reality check.Things may be slightly better but vlad has already stuck his nose in and will do again.heart of midlothian fc would be a much better place without mr romanov.When did lithuania produce so many good players???? we would be better buying english division 1 players but im sure we will snap another few eastern european duds over the nxt year!!

nanananananana-angus
I rarely post on this board.But my god can people plz take a reality check.Things may be slightly better but vlad has already stuck his nose in and will do again.heart of midlothian fc would be a much better place without mr romanov.When did lithuania produce so many good players???? we would be better buying english division 1 players but im sure we will snap another few eastern european duds over the nxt year!!

What,like players good enough to knock the huns out of the CL.

As someone pointed out on another thread,the media in Scotland are as bad as the English,they expect the OF to merely turn up to win a game.Unfortunately for the rest of us in Scotland that seems to be the case.I wonder why.

do you think Murray doesn't stick his nose in? it does'nt really matter who we siqn eastern european duds or the Real Madrid team they would still win **** all and you know why.

im very much of the opinion that every owner or chairman meddles to a certain extent in their teams (ie.nakamura at celtic was a financial move to sell strips in the east, murray stipping bazza of the captaincy during the le guen saga.) fact is romanov is always going to have an input and say in the running of the club, always.

And to me that aint a problem, if it takes 20 duds fae eastern europe to come up with even 2-3 decent players then so be it, csaba eluded to the fact a week or so ago tat why wouldnt he use the resources made availible to him by mr. romanov(ie. kaunus)

All things considered im happy with the way things are going, csaba seems to have a long term plan at the club, the team at least playing a bit better and he seems to be able to work on some level with romanov. maybe this year we wont do much but i think given a couple if seasons csaba could (and that would be a major accomplishment in itself)give us some success.

It is better.

Pre Laszlo, we had no manager, 100% VR signings, no coaching structure, no hope.

Since he has came in, he has brought two players in, his own coach in and a new found belief. The coaching structure (if the players are to be believed) seems to have improved also.

It is all about improvements, I never got my knickers in a twist when a goalkeeping coach was brought in by VR (I don't for one second think that Laszlo had much input) as it is preferable for him to bring in coaches for Laszlo than for him to take over from Laszlo completely. Small mercies and all that.

I think that things are probably better than at any time since Rix.

All the same rules apply, with VR making the important decisions as we have seen this week and will regularly see. Laszlo seems to be happy to present those decisions as those of a committee. So there is no chance of a bust up between manager and chairman.

But for the first time since Rix we seem to have stumbled on a head coach who has some idea of what the game is about.

Chad Sexington

Things aren't perfect...I doubt they ever will be with Vlad around...but they are a whole lot better than they were pre-Csaba.

I'm quietly confident about the future.

:)

Things aren't perfect...I doubt they ever will be with Vlad around...but they are a whole lot better than they were pre-Csaba.

Says it all for me mate.

Things are better because we have a manager. I would say it is as good as its going to get under VR. Unfortunately that is still not good enough IMO.

I think that things are probably better than at any time since Rix.

All the same rules apply, with VR making the important decisions as we have seen this week and will regularly see. Laszlo seems to be happy to present those decisions as those of a committee. So there is no chance of a bust up between manager and chairman.

But for the first time since Rix we seem to have stumbled on a head coach who has some idea of what the game is about.

:Agree:

Not perfect, and not an ideal set-up, but a significant improvement on what's went on in the last two years.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Miles better , the only cloud in the sky has been of the Banks situation

who is 37 has no sell-on value and has peaked as a player

Weegie media making more out of the negative points than the point that have signed 2 keepers at a good age with a bit of European experience

and International level not to ention an under 21 cap.

We have a real manager who makes common sense substitutions and who the players seem to respect .

Every manager is influenced by it's board and what it can invest in the playing squad , just look at Hibs ad how Petrie has sold of all their sellable assets except Fletcher .

Murray squabbling over a few quid over Dvis which cost them a Champions League place .

Celtic have hardly splashed the cash for what they have taken in

Jam Tarts 1874
Miles better , the only cloud in the sky has been of the Banks situation

who is 37 has no sell-on value and has peaked as a player

Weegie media making more out of the negative points than the point that have signed 2 keepers at a good age with a bit of European experience

and International level not to ention an under 21 cap.We have a real manager who makes common sense substitutions and who the players seem to respect .

Every manager is influenced by it's board and what it can invest in the playing squad , just look at Hibs ad how Petrie has sold of all their sellable assets except Fletcher .

Murray squabbling over a few quid over Dvis which cost them a Champions League place .

Celtic have hardly splashed the cash for what they have taken in

The media are feeding off the negative ill-informed comments of so-called Hearts' fans on here.

Agree with that.

There is always going to be uncertainty with Vlad in control due to his track record. But things can work. At the moment they are and there isn't anything that suggests that it can't continue.

Maybe a little early to tell but the 7 month wait could be worth it.

Charlie-Brown
The media are feeding off the negative ill-informed comments of so-called Hearts' fans on here.

An apt description of the forum's hysteria most days. :o

Chad Sexington

You may have a point there.

While I would never advocate a happy clappy, everything is always groovy attitude, the more depressive elements on here definitely seem to fuel the press feeding frenzy against the club.

They in turn get the depressives all worked up by printing negative stories about the club. It's a vicious circle of doom.

Of course it's true that at times the club doesn't help itself and we are suffering from Vlads past actions, but the constant paranoid scrutinizing of every single statement and decision the club makes is really tedious and in the long run pointless IMO.

The weegie media lap it up though.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

That's right it will be the fans fault. I mean not as if VR has done anything to bring about the negativity. :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown
Hehe, JKB's very own Donald Findlay.

No way! Horace Rumpole maybe but never that Rangers erse. :)

Archived