MALONEY

Mr Maroon

Probably 30 seconds before a decent honest pro gets a red card for that diving, cheating, wee ratbag conning the referee AGAIN :mad: :mad:

Malhoney is a dwarf and a scrote. I hope someone snaps his leg in his first game.

Probably 30 seconds before a decent honest pro gets a red card for that diving, cheating, wee ratbag conning the referee AGAIN :mad: :mad:

Rupchard Gordon would disagree, he's a good honest scottish laddie :rolleyes:

btw the ref wasn't conned he knew exactly what that dwarf did. They both cheated.

Good signing for them, IMO.

Yup.

Maloney in, Sno out - Celtic are stronger for this.

Do think they will struggle to keep the options in midfield they have happy. Mind you, some may leave before the window shuts.

Got to hand it to Chesney - sell him for ?1M, watch on as he flops badly in the Premiership and then sign him back for ?2.5M.

Genius.

rudi must stay
Good signing for them, IMO.

very good signing for them. Him and McGeady in the same team, a frightening prospect for us and everyone else imo

winston churchill
Malhoney is a dwarf and a scrote. I hope someone snaps his leg in his first game.

he's also a wee judas who was found out down south, and has come back with is tail between his legs.

Yep, my Villa supporting mate thinks he is utter crao. He takes a good free kick but I'm not sure what else he really offers or who he would displace in their team. So long as they don't assemble a new defence they're still beatable.

Malinga the Swinga

Give it 2 weeks and I'm sure he will be back in Scotland squad as well. He is nothing to be worried about, provided the refs treat him the same as they would any other diving cheating dwarf.

portobellojambo1
Yup.

Maloney in, Sno out - Celtic are stronger for this.

Do think they will struggle to keep the options in midfield they have happy. Mind you, some may leave before the window shuts.

Heard a little rumour last night that this deal would take place today, and that as a result of it Riordan would be returning to Hibs. First part has happened, no idea if the second part will come to fruition, suppose time will tell.

Heard a little rumour last night that this deal would take place today, and that as a result of it Riordan would be returning to Hibs. First part has happened, no idea if the second part will come to fruition, suppose time will tell.

Lets hope not, Iain.

For all his off the field antics - Rat Boy = Goals.

portobellojambo1
Lets hope not, Iain.

For all his off the field antics - Rat Boy = Goals.

Got my days mixed up there G-A, was thinking about two things at once, it was a colleague at work that showed me these details in an email this morning, at 09:21, the meeting at which it was revealed was apparently yesterday, in a hotel somewhere in Perthshire. I thought he was at the wind up, but went onto the internet at work lunchtime just to get an update on what was happening at The Olympic Games, and one of the wee banner headings on the top of BBC Sports page was "Maloney signs 4 years deal with Celtic".

Agree with what you say re. Riordan though, off the field he is a Grade "A" ersehole, but on the field he can get goals (or could).

On as a sub after an hour in their next home game, a wee trick, then a dive, a penalty, a red card, takes the pen himself, scores, in the Scotland squad.

I can see it all now.

The Real Maroonblood

The resident Kickback bile master.

;)

Malinga the Swinga

And sure enough, after 62 minutes of football, just about in a year, and one dive later, the dwarf takes up his place in Scotland squad. What a joke. GB nails colours firmly to old firm mast.

SoldierPalmer
And sure enough, after 62 minutes of football, just about in a year, and one dive later, the dwarf takes up his place in Scotland squad. What a joke. GB nails colours firmly to old firm mast.

mafia :mad:

Ryan Gosling

Why wouldn't you have Maloney in the Scotland squad?

He's a great player.

Sergio Garcia

He's a great player.

100% agree, would have him in my Scotland squad without doubt, can give you width and a little extra that other Scots can't, doesnt matter who he plays for. Good choice.

Why would a Rangers sympathetic Scotland manager choose a Celtic player if it was a mafia thing

Surely the mafia thing would be a Rangers sympathetic Scotland manager not choosing a Celtic players??

Fozzyonthefence

He's a great player.

He was great at Villa wasn't he?

Ryan Gosling
He was great at Villa wasn't he?

Yes, because he couldn't hold down a place in one of the better Premiership teams this means he's not good enough for Scotland, as we're just drowning in proven talent like Kris Commons and Graham Alexander.

On as a sub after an hour in their next home game, a wee trick, then a dive, a penalty, a red card, takes the pen himself, scores, in the Scotland squad.

I can see it all now.

Well I wasn't far off.

One game in. A sub appearance, a few wee tricks, a wee dive, two assists and a Soctland call up.

:eek:

Alwasy thought Maloney was a decent wee player, but he's been pretty gash in most Scotland games i've seen him.

May have has it too easy too long at Celtic and so struggles against decent opposition- which would explain why he was pish at Villa.

He's a great player.

Perhaps because it looks like it's at the expense of Stewart

Ryan Gosling
Perhaps because it looks like it's at the expense of Stewart

I'd say Hartley's in for Stewart, Maloney for Fletcher.

Thats the reason I never watch the GFA 11, Hasn't kicked a ball for fek knows how long, signs for the great unwashed and gets a Scotland to along with his Smelltic one...GB becomes one of them!! :mad:

he's also a wee judas who was found out down south, and has come back with is tail between his legs.

A WEE JUDAS WHO AFTER 90 MINS FINDS HIMSELF BACK IN THE SCOTLAND SQUAD!!!!!

MAFIA WHAT MAFIA?????:mad::mad::mad:

Archived