Kello...'Vlad Signed me'

Gimme an H...

Commander Harris
So did Csaba lie?

:mad:

he also said he wasn't on "a loan" from Kaunas because he had his girlfriend with him.

seriously, given his English it's quite probable that he just meant his dealing had been with Romanov, which I imagine they would have been. That wouldn't contradict Csaba saying that it was his decision to sign him.

Who cares who signed him,we get him for nowt if he's a haddy we get rid,simple.This is all down to west coast media stirring it.

So did Csaba lie?

Grow up FFS.

The guy can hardly speak English and was getting a serious interrogation from the journos.

Gimme an H...
Gie it a rest.

So sorry.

Just seen it on STV news him saying, and I quote...

'it's cos of Vladimir Romanov i'm here, not the manager'.

Im sure Csaba has said publically that it was HIS choice to bring Kello to Hearts.

So no I will not 'Gie it a rest'.

Ray Winstone

Vlad " So Shabbs you fancy any of the players at Kaunas?"

Csaba " Well the keeper looked pretty decent in the games I saw against Rangers we could get him signed up as some back up for this HUngarian lad seeing as we are moving Banks into coaching"

Vlad " Koolio I will make the neccessary arangements"

Ipso facto, aka, visavi - Vlad did literally sign Kello.

Case closed.

Csaba " Well the keeper looked pretty decent in the games I saw against Rangers we could get him signed up as some back up for this HUngarian lad seeing as we are moving Banks into coaching"

Case closed.

You are far too sensible for this place.

Don't you know it's all conspiracies here?

Commander Harris
he also said he wasn't on "a loan" from Kaunas because he had his girlfriend with him.

seriously, given his English it's quite probable that he just meant his dealing had been with Romanov, which I imagine they would have been. That wouldn't contradict Csaba saying that it was his decision to sign him.

Case closed.

yup, as I said - perfectly plausible.

Chad Sexington
The bottom line is Csaba is happy to have him.

Csaba is happy to work with Romanov to bring players in.

There is no unrest.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Csaba is killing our club. Csaba GTF YA BASS!!

:shocked666:

Ryan Gosling

How about posting what Kello actually said?

"It's because of Mr Romanov I am here, it's not from my manager. Maybe, I don't know, he liked my work, maybe he think I can help this club, maybe he will give me a chance and I will take my chance."

The tone of it said he thinks Laszlo liked his work, and could help, and would give him a chance.

Of course it's down to Romanov that he's here, Romanov had to endorse the transfer at the Kaunas end too.

Case closed.

Yeah, how would the boy know who's idea it was to sign him? And given he's just joined us I doubt he would go out of his way to cause divisions in the camp.

Ray Winstone

Should have mentioned that they were EXACT transcripts from the conversation Vlad and Csaba had.

Fact.

Ray Winstone

The journos might as well have asked him

"who do you know better Romanov or Csaba?"

Typical journalists trying to make the questions and answers fit the story they have already written.

Nucky Thompson

It was reported on the Scottish news at 6.23pm and the OP started the thread at 6.24pm:rolleyes: Did his feet catch fire rushing to his computer:dribble:

Midloth_Iain

It would have been so much easier to not put Marian in front of the Scottish media firing squad. ;)

loveofthegame
So did Csaba lie?

Tell us something we dont know. Of course its Vlads choice to sign him. And i fully believe it'll be Vlads decision to play him. Csaba's hands are tied, like every other manager we'll have while that arse owns us

Guest GhostHunter

WickerMan.jpg

TBH - I am not particularly bothered who signed him, if he's good then he's good, if he's keek, then he's keek.

Everybody loves Baz
Panic on the streets of Gorgie.

That's it, how do you smuggle a pitchfork through the turnstile ??

Infact bugger it, i'm just not going to go tomorrwow !:mad:

Ray Winstone

How about as a protest we all turn up to the match tomorow and support the team as normal, booing Calum Elliot at every oppertunity.

Its a bit 'outside the box' but it might just show Vlad how we feel about this latest FARCE!

loveofthegame
WickerMan.jpg

TBH - I am not particularly bothered who signed him, if he's good then he's good, if he's keek, then he's keek.

Agreed to an extent- if he's good he's good--> granted.

But if he's keek and gets played anyway because of Vlad then he may well cost us valuable points ala Kurskis

Everybody loves Baz
I've handed my season ticket back.

PPPllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Don't :o

WickerMan.jpg

That's not how it works

If he is good Csaba signed him and if he is keek Vlad signed him. You know that!

Italian Lambretta

Did anyone hear the quote from Csaba to the Journos about reporting what's happening at Tynie?

He said " Look I do not got into your family and ask why you have divorced from your wife".

Fecking brilliant!:rofl:

portobellojambo1
So did Csaba lie?

In the overall context of things one could say that at all football clubs the Manager signs no players, effectively they are signed or discarded on the say so of the Board of Directors and owner, or board alone if said owner is also on the board.

The manager puts the names of players to the board, they discuss the merits and decide whether or not to offer a contract or whether or not to see if they can arrange a loan deal.

So what Kello has said is actually correct, the owner did sign him, not the manager, however the manager has stated that this deal went ahead based on his input, i.e. he did part one, suggested the player's name to the owner.

Now if the press knew their job, and were true football loving sports journalists one has to assume this modus operandi would be familiar to them, and they wouldn't have to go about trying to stir up s h i t e, i.e. by even having to ask such questions.

I also think it is a bit unfair to put someone who speaks very little English, as far as I am aware, in the same room as a bunch of knobs from the West Coast to then be grilled.

siegementality
The bottom line is Csaba is happy to have him.

Csaba is happy to work with Romanov to bring players in.

There is no unrest.

There is nothing to see here. Move along.

The bottom line is VR, finally, has the right manager for him. One who will accept the "we" and "together" decisions.

The bottom line is VR, finally, has the right manager for him. One who will accept the "we" and "together" decisions.

....and the ultimate bottom line is, if we get results, no one will give a flying feck.

Ray Winstone
....and the ultimate bottom line is, if we get results, no one will give a flying feck.

As soon as Kello lets one in Kickback will go into meltdown.

Chad Sexington

Oh dear.

And your proof of this is...?

Seriously, you seem so full of rage at the Hearts regime, maybe you should consider another sport to follow.

This whole Hearts thing doesn't seem to working out for you.

:sad:

Gimme an H...
In the overall context of things one could say that at all football clubs the Manager signs no players, effectively they are signed or discarded on the say so of the Board of Directors and owner, or board alone if said owner is also on the board.

The manager puts the names of players to the board, they discuss the merits and decide whether or not to offer a contract or whether or not to see if they can arrange a loan deal.

So what Kello has said is actually correct, the owner did sign him, not the manager, however the manager has stated that this deal went ahead based on his input, i.e. he did part one, suggested the player's name to the owner.

Now if the press knew their job, and were true football loving sports journalists one has to assume this modus operandi would be familiar to them, and they wouldn't have to go about trying to stir up s h i t e, i.e. by even having to ask such questions.

I also think it is a bit unfair to put someone who speaks very little English, as far as I am aware, in the same room as a bunch of knobs from the West Coast to then be grilled.

More of the response I was looking for on this thread.

Thanks PJ1.

Nucky Thompson
Did anyone hear the quote from Csaba to the Journos about reporting what's happening at Tynie?

He said " Look I do not got into your family and ask why you have divorced from your wife".

Fecking brilliant!:rofl:

Aye, I laughed at that one:)

siegementality
Oh dear.

And you're proof of this is...?

Seriously, you seem so full of rage at the Hearts regime, maybe you should consider another sport to follow.

This whole Hearts thing doesn't seem to working out for you.

:sad:

Ha,ha, Chad, I'd rather be full of rage than be taking it up the erse like you seem happy to do.

I'll continue to ask questions, you keep your trousers round your ankles;).

siegementality

and if we don't will EVERYONE give a flying feck,or will there still be those making excuses to cover up VR's mistakes?

Chad Sexington
Ha,ha, Chad, I'd rather be full of rage than be taking it up the erse like you seem happy to do.

I'll continue to ask questions, you keep your trousers round your ankles;).

What a ridiculous statement from JKB's very own resident hysteric. :)

Been invited to any important fans meetings lately?

:P

Greedy_Jambo

Im happy with Csaba as are lot of people, probably because he looks and acts the part, although its also because he's a better man than the last handful of vlads puppets we've had.

I can't help thinking that he's a bit naive with all things romanov though.

He's been working in uganda while Hearts and Hearts fans have been suffering at the hands of mad vlad and his cronies.

We need to get behind Csaba and the team in the next few weeks.

Fingers crossed that we don't go down the same road as the last 2 seasons.

Archived