The Damned playing Edinburgh Liquid Rooms Sat Dec 6th

frankblack

maroonlegions

seen them in the 80s in Huddersfield ,the Exploited were their backing group , The Damned that night were magic had the whole place in loony mode , got to meet them back stage after gig , Rat Scabies was a top bloke and funny as feck , Dave Vaining was quite but a bit vampiring:eek:, Captain Sensible was just a nutter but a very funny one at that , would not mind going to see them again though.:)

Mr God Awful Ugly

I'll be there.

The new album is being released at the start of the tour. so there'll be new material as well as all the classics.

Jamie_the_Jambo

ONE OF MY BEST SONGS FROM THEM.:)

What is the current line up.

No sensible. No scabies. No damned.

Mr God Awful Ugly
What is the current line up.

No sensible. No scabies. No damned.

Vanian and Sensible from the original line up.

Pinch on drums (ex English Dogs and Janus Stark) no one can fully replace a legend like Scabies but Pinch does a more than adequate job.

Stu West on bass.

Monty The Moron on keyboards.

The present line up is extremely good live.

http://www.officialdamned.com/

from a tout or a reputable source :4_1_72:

Tickets Scotland, Rose Street.

It will sell out, as they are still great live.

I'll be there.

The new album is being released at the start of the tour. so there'll be new material as well as all the classics.

I'm not registered on the Official Damned message board, but check in from time to time to find out what is happening.

Is the new album getting released in the shops or only being sold at the gigs?

The gig is on a Saturday night, with the possibility of the odd shandy being had, and its easy to lose a CD.

Hopefully they will sell the new album online or in shops so we can familiarise ourselves with the material before the gig. Went to a Supergrass gig at the Liquid Rooms in February where they played at least 7 new songs a month before the album release. A gig can lose a bit of atmosphere when too many new songs are played.

Mr God Awful Ugly
I'm not registered on the Official Damned message board, but check in from time to time to find out what is happening.

Is the new album getting released in the shops or only being sold at the gigs?

The gig is on a Saturday night, with the possibility of the odd shandy being had, and its easy to lose a CD.

Hopefully they will sell the new album online or in shops so we can familiarise ourselves with the material before the gig. Went to a Supergrass gig at the Liquid Rooms in February where they played at least 7 new songs a month before the album release. A gig can lose a bit of atmosphere when too many new songs are played.

The album launch is 19th November so it should be available in 'all good record shops' from then I would think.

No particularly happy that I had to find out that The Damned were playing Edinburgh on a Hearts board Rab. You got tickets?

Bomber Harris
Tickets Scotland, Rose Street.

It will sell out, as they are still great live.

you should have purchased 4 then knocked the other 2 out at a handsome profit thus paying for the evenings entertainment

Mr God Awful Ugly
No particularly happy that I had to find out that The Damned were playing Edinburgh on a Hearts board Rab. You got tickets?

Not got tickets yet Rob, we'll need to get something sorted. When is the next stagecoach from Cockinie?

Archived