Editing a music clip on WMP or RealOne player?

Craigieboy

Is it possible to edit a music clip on these programmes?

I would like the Hearts song to start at a different point in the track so that I may send it to my mobile & use it as my ringtone.

Any help out there, please?

Audacity is what i use to do the exact same thing. Pretty easy to use.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Thanks guys.

I have edited the clip. Is there any way that I can change the file to an MP3 file as this is the only format that my phone will understand once I have transfered the clip by bluetooth.

Maybe not possible?

Thanks guys.

I have edited the clip. Is there any way that I can change the file to an MP3 file as this is the only format that my phone will understand once I have transfered the clip by bluetooth.

Maybe not possible?

you should be able to, just try googling mp3 conversion and im sure youll find sumthing

you should be able to, just try googling mp3 conversion and im sure youll find sumthing

Thanks mate. Worked it out and just done it now.

Cheers.

C

Thanks guys.

Maybe not possible?

how did you edit it? i havent a clue how to do it!!! ive bashed about with a few buttons but not getting anywhere!!

I have a track imported and can play it but not sure how to edit it!! thanks

how did you edit it? i havent a clue how to do it!!! ive bashed about with a few buttons but not getting anywhere!!

I have a track imported and can play it but not sure how to edit it!! thanks

AHA!!! ive edited it but how do i save it??????

Archived