I would really like to give St Mirren a complete & utter hammering

Craigieboy

There are teams that we beat & it doesn't mean much to me. Of course, I would love Hearts to beat every single opponent. But, I just don't get the same kick when we beat, say, Dundee Utd, or Kilmarnock.

However, when it comes to St Mirren, I really do enjoy humping them silly.

It's not the supporters or anything. Just the club. The filthy, cheating, minging club that assisted Celtic to a league title so graciously, over 20 years ago.

Please Hearts, lets put 4 past them tomorrow. It'll make my pint go down nicely after the match.

Mon the Hearts.

:flagwave:

There are teams that we beat & it doesn't mean much to me. Of course, I would love Hearts to beat every single opponent. But, I just don't get the same kick when we beat, say, Dundee Utd, or Kilmarnock.

However, when it comes to St Mirren, I really do enjoy humping them silly.

It's not the supporters or anything. Just the club. The filthy, cheating, minging club that assisted Celtic to a league title so graciously, over 20 years ago.

Please Hearts, lets put 4 past them tomorrow. It'll make my pint go down nicely after the match.

Mon the Hearts.

HERE, HERE:)

2-0 would do but I'd quite happily take 9-0!

:107years:

i'd hate to see the state you'd be in if it was 9-0:)

Chad Sexington

I wouldn't get your hopes up, our record against them of late is poor.

I'll settle for any kind of win to get the Csaba train rolling again.

Totally agree with you that they are a loathsome club though.

I'd be delighted if we mauled them, before their bus breaks down along the M8. Then they get back to the midden that is Paisley and find that their new stadium has burnt down and they go bust.

Meanwhile, Frank McGarvey gets dumped and ends up in Carstairs.

i'd love for us to hump them stupid

i really want us to rip them a new **** cos i despise the club and everything associated with them

lets get stuck into them tomorrow and teach them a forkin lesson

sillies

I'd be delighted if we mauled them, before their bus breaks down along the M8. Then they get back to the midden that is Paisley and find that their new stadium has burnt down and they go bust.

yup, i'd take that

I must admit after the way the lay down to Celtic that day will live long in my heart, I know a couple of St Midden fans and would dearly love to give their team a right thumping to give me something to ease, the hatred, could call it some sort of therapy I suppose.

i'd love for us to hump them stupid

i really want us to rip them a new **** cos i despise the club and everything associated with them

lets get stuck into them tomorrow and teach them a forkin lesson

sillies

Young lady!! wash your mouth out!!! ;):eek:

I concur with the OP.

A pant-stain of a football club who deserve an utter mollesting at the hands of the famous HMFC.

I'd be over the moon if they just died.

I recall feeling that way when we went across there for the first game of 86-87 ....................0-0 feckin draw :sad:

22 years later and I still feel bitter about them.Really should move on but what the hell .Hope we stuff them, horrible crappy little team.

Two reasons i want them humped tomorrow, 1 same as the OP cheating little B'stards and 2 I've brought my daughter up from the south coast of England for her first match i want it to be special for her !

tolcross lad
22 years later and I still feel bitter about them.Really should move on but what the hell .Hope we stuff them, horrible crappy little team.

In a nutshell

As most have said here beating St Mirren is rather special for reasons we all know.

However tomorrows games is MASSIVE for us… a win and the season is off to a good, not great, but a good start…. With not exactly any major hurdles to come in the near future….. Lose or draw tomorrow and the season is off a bad start and the press will be full of the Kello / Banks / something else that’s sure to pop up by Sunday.

A win tomorrow is a must…..Come on HEARTS!!!!!!!

http://scotsport.podbean.com

Two reasons i want them humped tomorrow, 1 same as the OP cheating little B'stards and 2 I've brought my daughter up from the south coast of England for her first match i want it to be special for her !

Hope you have a good one mate.

Let's hope we stuff em.

King of the North

I'll never stop hating St Mirren. Bitter? oh yes.

McGarvey celebrating, Abercrombie winning money on Celtic, Money refusing to play once he got wind of what his team mates were up to...

I get the impression that this is a club who would bend over for whichever of the OF needed a hand.

Dirty, weegie wannabes - who come from an even worse place than Glasgow.

Won't be up for the game tomorrow, but hopefully these bawbags are given a torrid time, from the stands and on the pitch.

A hateful, hateful football club.

Tough, but fair. I hate them with a passion.

Teuchterjambo

I tend to respect non OF clubs and have some admiration for their support especially if they are from the west - these people have the balls and character to stay away from the Bigot Brothers and that must say something.

On the other hand IT IS St Mirren and I have a long memory - get torn in tomorrow JT's - nothing less than a good sound thrashing will do !!!

Hope Mikey Stewart stands up in the dressing room and tells the other players what went on in 1986 and then we go out and rip them up for rspaper.

Archived