donald ford banned from tynie!

t04dg7

one of my friends dads who plays golf with donald ford has told me that the legend has been banned from tynie since he spoke out about vlad!

And we believe he's changed? I think not!

one of my friends dads who plays golf with donald ford has told me that the legend has been banned from tynie since he spoke out about vlad!

Vlad will NEVER change - he is an arse!

alwaysthereinspirit
why doesnt he speak out about this then????:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

He signed a non-disclosure for the big bucks.

Thats not entirely true my dad is mates with him and what Donald says is that he "doesn't think he would be welcome after some of the things he has spoken out about"

he isnt actually banned its his own choice not to go.

ChemicalJambo
BAnderson is writing this "scoop" as we speak. :rolleyes:

And it could well be 2 mates starting a rumour and backing it up to see how far it goes. Seems like a good sport :033:

And it could well be 2 mates starting a rumour and backing it up to see how far it goes. Seems like a good sport :033:

I'm not backing this other guy up I'm saying that he's not actually banned from tynie, just says he thinks he wouldn't be welcome there.

ChemicalJambo
I'm not backing this other guy up I'm saying that he's not actually banned from tynie, just says he thinks he wouldn't be welcome there.

Not doubting you, just saying its probably easy and fun to get Banderson to write a false rumour

thefordladdy

There is some amount of nonsense written on this site these days!

No offence intended to OP - but it's a bit sensationalist! Most likely chinese whispers I would think.

ArmiyaRomanova

Cue 20 pages of rampant fishwife meltdown.....

Donald Ford's son used to post here. Maybe he knows.

If DF is now added to the list that includes Pressley, Webster, Banks and Burley, the camel's back might just have broken.

But it's only a rumour....

If DF is now added to the list that includes Pressley, Webster, Banks and Burley, the camel's back might just have broken.

The clue is in the Fordladdy bit. :P

Seymour M Hersh

I hear George W Bush is in the same situation as DF in the OP! I also heard V Putin's seat in the Directors box is on a shoogly peg after the Russian troops piled into Georgia! :slither:

None of them are barred from Tynie as far as I am aware, at least two have been back since their bust ups.

Thats not entirely true my dad is mates with him and what Donald says is that he "doesn't think he would be welcome after some of the things he has spoken out about"

he isnt actually banned its his own choice not to go.

BIG difference, and probably MUCH nearer the truth.

Francis Albert

Apart from anything else, how many times has Donald actually been seen at Tynecastle since he stopped playing?

Billy the Jambo
Apart from anything else, how many times has Donald actually been seen at Tynecastle since he stopped playing?

That is not the point if he is banned from Tynecastle the person who made the decision should hang his head in shame.Donald Ford is a legend at Tynecastle along with Cruickie he was my hero when i was a kid .Ford spoke the truth when he slagged off the mad one about the way he runs things at Tynecastle and if the mad one can,t handle the truth then he should ban himself from Tynecastle not one of the best ever players to pull on the famous maroon .

why do people think someone would make up such a weird rumour? I heard a story which I believe is true and posted it on a hearts forum for discussion! It's not as though would never do such a thing!

There are also a number of players from his generation who have refused to return after the treatment ford has received!

This thread is a ripper for outing the :hobofish:

Ford hasn't been banned. Cruikie was finally asked to come back (by Vlad's regime) about 18-24 months ago. It was Cruikie who said he'd rather not IIRC.

Plenty of people who have criticised Vlad still get into the ground any time they want to.

Francis Albert
That is not the point if he is banned from Tynecastle the person who made the decision should hang his head in shame.

Whether he goes to Tynecastle seems to me to have some slight relevance to the question of him being allegedly "banned". Apart from anything else how if he doesn't go would he or anyone else know if he was "banned"?

Francis Albert
There are also a number of players from his generation who have refused to return after the treatment ford has received!

What treatment?

What a load of utter balls.

why do people think someone would make up such a weird rumour? QUOTE]

Maybe due to the fact his son has already rubbished it on here.

The clue is in the Fordladdy bit. :P

Oops, don't know how I missed that but exactly as I suspected.

I won't pass on the Ernie Winchester rumour either.

Maybe due to the fact his son has already rubbished it on here.

Was thinking that myself.

But you shouldnt let facts get in the way of a good rumour.

Its not the JKB way :)

ernie winchester
Oops, don't know how I missed that but exactly as I suspected.

I won't pass on the Ernie Winchester rumour either.

Thank you! :)

Maybe it all comes under the heading 'banter' and perhaps it does whip up some debate ?

However I'm tempted to ask for a 'restraining order' for posters who insert these scurrilous rumours

Angry Haggis

You missed Stevie Frail. ;)

Cue 20 pages of rampant fishwife meltdown.....

Some people would pay a lot of money to watch that ...

BIG difference, and probably MUCH nearer the truth.

Exactly. This lads dad has obviously jumped to conclusions here. Like i've said its Donalds own choice not to go because he feels he wouldnt be welcome after what he's said.

To jonnybrownlee he is a photographer but he isn't the team photographer. He takes landscape pics and pictures of golfcourses for calendars.

My dad owns the calendar company that he takes them for thats how i know to all you doubters.

Mark Donaldson & Gary Mackay published a book that slagged Vald, both are at Tynie every game.

Dode Foulkes slags him on a regular basis and is at every game...

Jambo Robbo slags him incessantly and is still breathing:)

The game against Rangers where Tommy Murray sat on th ball before crossing from the left for Ford to make one of his customary late runs into the box to head into the net for the winner.

Christ im fillin up...

john brownlee

Donald, come and have my seat I would gladly give it up for you as if you were to sit on my seat at any given date I would have a corp do and come up and give you my half time pie

I have met you and your son and you would be welcome to have my seat as you well know

better still why don't we have a corp game together now that would be something we could even discuss art when tired of talking football

siegementality
Donald, come and have my seat I would gladly give it up for you as if you were to sit on my seat at any given date I would have a corp do and come up and give you my half time pie

I have met you and your son and you would be welcome to have my seat as you well know

better still why don't we have a corp game together now that would be something we could even discuss art when tired of talking football

Nice gesture John. Have you had a pint tonight per chance?

I got my photo taken with Donald Ford when I was 4 years old. I loved him as a kid. He should always be welcome at Tynie no matter who the owners are. He is a true Jambo

I got my photo taken with Donald Ford when I was 4 years old. I loved him as a kid. He should always be welcome at Tynie no matter who the owners are. He is a true Jambo

I also had my photo taken with Donald, I was around 13/14 I think. He was my hero as a kid, and I still hold him in the highest regard. He's most probaly my favourite ever Hearts player and should be respected by the club forever.

Donald is without any doubt a true Hearts legend.

ernie winchester
I also had my photo taken with Donald, I was around 13/14 I think. He was my hero as a kid, and I still hold him in the highest regard. He's most probaly my favourite ever Hearts player and should be respected by the club forever.

Donald is without any doubt a true Hearts legend.

Couldn't have put it better myself John.

Who remembers, "Who put the lights out in Ab-er-deen, Donald, Donald..."? Midweek game, Pitodrie, horrible weather, two goals in the last few minutes. My memory of the journey home on the Pivot bus was the driver constantly asking people to sit down (stop jumping around!)

Archived